Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

The beasts are comin.....
ya especially since a lot of sites have 13th as the release date 
roll.gif

I like the overdyed pullover and crew, but that's some straight up middle aged man stuff from the Eddie Bauer catalog circa 1994.

Didn't someone say they found something very similar to the pullover for really cheap? Details please.

Last edited:
Best cavs jersey were the new ones debuted in 2003 when Lebron got drafted. I remember I walked into Modell's the next day and copped the maroon one
pimp.gif

I like the overdyed pullover and crew, but that's some straight up middle aged man stuff from the Eddie Bauer catalog circa 1994.

Didn't someone say they found something very similar to the pullover for really cheap? Details please.
goodwill

rookie year lebron was the best cavs jersey during his era... the new joints just suck... my favorite ones were the kemp joints

Oh just saw the comments up above

Hate LBJ miss Jordan, miss the honor of players back in the day before Divac brought the flop to NBA

1st person to quote this post gets a Sup Post-it note with a sketch of your favorite F/W Supreme piece :smokin

rookie year lebron was the best cavs jersey during his era... the new joints just suck... my favorite ones were the kemp joints
I have the Shooting Jacket that they wore in this era (black with the baby blue lettering, back when Reebok had the NBA contract), in a 2XL (way too big for me now) catching dust in the closet, SMFH... (That baggy era, SMH just thinking about it)

1st person to quote this post gets a Sup Post-it note with a sketch of your favorite F/W Supreme piece :smokin

I would like to make a private request: Supreme post it note, with a sketch of Kyle Orton that I can put on the Bills helmet on my teacher work desk :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom