Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ebbets arent cheap to begin with

nice grab tho 
nthat.gif

means it wasn't picked up yet. Unless you get a cancelled email you should be ok but theres a chance they won't actually pick it up until Thursday.
Mine says the same but I'm not worried. Same thing happened with Camo backpack last year and it just showed up at my house one day lol.

To all shipping confirmation questions:

Wait a while (longer than a business day or two, give it more like a week) and then if you're really concerned call up the shipping warehouse (number on the first page of this thread) and ask about your order. Nobody in this thread can tell you if your order made it through, was shipped, etc. Just wait patiently, call, and please stop filling this thread with a trillion different scenarios that will all work themselves out one way or another.

Custom Supreme.. I like that.. I like that..

Was instore in SupLA yesterday.. Had everything, and Stone Island. Copped the Red Forces compliments of Mr. Buchanan & A Bianca Chandon BLONDE Deck.

Fairfax was looking like a Rap Video last night. Took my bro there after we hit up the KAWS exhibit at Honor Fraser. Also Copped the KAWS DOWNTIME from their site afterwards, since they couldn't sell it instore.

If any of you are fans of KAWS or just like REALLY COOL / RARE BOOKS, they got KAWS downtime available on their site.... FOR REFERENCE... THEY HAVENT SOLD THIS BOOK IN YEARS, and IT's the quintessential KAWS book + Better than the Rizzoli book or Final Days.

repped for the info

ive wanted the book for some time but wasnt paying resell

just scooped it up now thanks to you

Custom Supreme.. I like that.. I like that..
Was instore in SupLA yesterday.. Had everything, and Stone Island. Copped the Red Forces compliments of Mr. Buchanan & A Bianca Chandon BLONDE Deck.

Fairfax was looking like a Rap Video last night. Took my bro there after we hit up the KAWS exhibit at Honor Fraser. Also Copped the KAWS DOWNTIME from their site afterwards, since they couldn't sell it instore.

If any of you are fans of KAWS or just like REALLY COOL / RARE BOOKS, they got KAWS downtime available on their site.... FOR REFERENCE... THEY HAVENT SOLD THIS BOOK IN YEARS, and IT's the quintessential KAWS book + Better than the Rizzoli book or Final Days.
was there a few weeks back. 

dope exhibit. running through the 31st if any other LA dudes are trying to hit it up

already received shipping confirmation for both red pairs ... but UPS hasn't updated since thursday ... which is annoying. also UPS for each tracking says 2 packages which i found odd.

located in Cali. bay area sj. if that helps

it was MUCH easier when supreme/ups allowed me to redirect the package to my office, This is some BS. I can leave it with my neighbors but they also work and would not be home to accept it. Im not home during delivery hours and no one ever is. Its a hassle just to get a package anymore 

Hopefully i catch dude driving by time i get home from work 

don't they just leave it at your door, that's what they do for me

or give it to the apartment office

don't they just leave it at your door, that's what they do for me

or give it to the apartment office
ups/fedex drivers will not "driver release" packages if they feel its valuable and can be taken. 

it was MUCH easier when supreme/ups allowed me to redirect the package to my office, This is some BS. I can leave it with my neighbors but they also work and would not be home to accept it. Im not home during delivery hours and no one ever is. Its a hassle just to get a package anymore 

Hopefully i catch dude driving by time i get home from work 
i would leave a note saying its ok to drop off on the porch or in a designated area. 

no apartments and i live on a little street with row homes on each side. 

Just my neighborhood is not the best to leave packages out, had packages robbed before. I learned my lesson 

No porches or designated areas either 
mean.gif

Last edited:
My white pair that had the label created 11 pm Thursday still hasent been picked up. Anyone else? Meanwhile my silver reflective beanie already delivered.

This just came in. Got it for way under retail, and I'm insanely happy with it. I can see this being worn a lot this winter.

*in the process of putting wallpaper up, hence the bare a** struggle wall

Last edited:
This just came in. Got it for way under retail, and I'm insanely happy with it. I can see this being worn a lot this winter.

*in the process of putting wallpaper up, hence the bare a** struggle wall
when did that drop

looks dope

Last edited:
^ fall winter 2012. Only realised today that I've had this camp since f/w 2011. Easily the best supreme piece I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom