Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just with these nike drops, which makes sense kind of. I see nike not caring about how limited  stuff is anymore, trying to stop this idiots killing people for shoes. I mean supreme use to not have a webstore and didn't think they would. I kind of stop messing with supreme once that happened. I liked saying, " Oh this brim is only available in a skateshop in NYC " as corny as that is, and even though it was easily attainable still through the bay
laugh.gif

Just with these nike drops, which makes sense kind of. I see nike not caring about how limited  stuff is anymore, trying to stop this idiots killing people for shoes. I mean supreme use to not have a webstore and didn't think they would. I kind of stop messing with supreme once that happened. I liked saying, " Oh this brim is only available in a skateshop in NYC " as corny as that is, and even though it was easily attainable still through the bay
laugh.gif

Supreme DGAF homie

They cashed out years ago. We get like 2 or 3 cool things a season now. 

These garbage nike drops -- foambz, af1... that's just to usher in the new hypebeasts

Look at this thread for christ's sake.. how many pages just since the foambz dropped?

and how many before the foambz??

A lot of you get suckered into the same ol bs every release
Unfortunately true. There's always some key indication (like pictures at London NL with AF1's and NDC Links) which leads everyone astray. 

Supreme DGAF homie

They cashed out years ago. We get like 2 or 3 cool things a season now. 

These garbage nike drops -- foambz, af1... that's just to usher in the new hypebeasts

Look at this thread for christ's sake.. how many pages just since the foambz dropped?

and how many before the foambz??
Someone said foambs and everyone was like

All this talk about these AF1, fambs its Halloween. The only thing I want in white is my bunny and the red thing I want is that red river. Trick or treat SupNT

where's that dude that called these were dropping online

and then the other dude who shut him down saying Supreme has never dropped online

what a turn of events 

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom