Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the multiple post but I have a Medium 2014 grey box that I want to trade for Large. I'd even consider the navy from last year as long as DS. But I'd really like a grey Lrg. I feel like an idiot for not trying one on but my grey burning crosses this year fits perfect. And all the other Med I own. It's really just this one. So even if u rock a small n have a Large u want to trade this will fit you most likely
@supremeandother  on TWITTER has a Large Navy Bogo for sale, he might consider a straight trade for your schmedium.

No I wasn't guilt tripping you guys. I was simply saying that autofill is useless if you are using the method I use (which I always kind of assumed was the best/most commonly used method). But from talking to people in here I've found that is not the case. Silly people and you're silly autofill. 

Still on the hunt for that size 8 BTW. I know now why you have had such difficulty, it's a damn mess around that size!

it's great that you know a sure way to flourish for these releases. keep it on the low and keep it moving. why brag and be arrogant about it?

and fyi, not being salty here.. i already know your method

Last edited:

Catch your boy at the next upcoming juelz music video doe.

Plaid fleece camp came in today. It looks dope in person. not in my pictures though because im just using a sh**** iphone camera. Box logo is a little crooked but it doesn't really bother me.

Last edited:
it's great that you know a sure way to flourish for these releases. keep it on the low and keep it moving. why brag and be arrogant about it?

and fyi, not being salty here.. i already know your method
I caught no feelings here but I wasn't being arrogant OR bragging. I was simply correcting the statements that I was "guilt tripping" the autofill users for "moral" reasons which is just not what happened. I was talking **** about bots because resell is the reason we can't get hot releases (and the fact that they're all but useless on Supreme unless you're getting into trying to score many multiples) and I said that I didn't understand why everyone was on autofills ****. Again, no arrogance or bragging.

I think that Supreme just didn't care about this release as to why they did not cancel multiple orders

I do not predict a major restock tho

Red puffy keychain back in stock and espresso cups can now be ordered in multiples up to 8
Yeah, you have been able to order multiples of the espresso cups for awhile now. Guess they figure just one is rather silly if you are gonna use it as an actual espresso "set"...should have at LEAST 2 and **** paying 10 shipping each cup lol.

Last edited:

Yeah, you have been able to order multiples of the espresso cups for awhile now. Guess they figure just one is rather silly if you are gonna use it as an actual espresso "set"...should have at LEAST 2 and **** paying 10 shipping each cup lol.
Really? When I ordered on the drop date you could not order multiples. Today, my PM went off and the cup was OOS then PM went off and it's back in stock with that option.

They were in stock yesterday morning, and it had the option to order up to 8. Same with the Hanes tee. I hadn't looked at either in a while, but I'm almost to the point of needing new tees and wanted to see if my size was still available, and the option is up now.

I know that at least at the time of the Black Friday sale they still weren't letting you get more than 1 at once.

These last two seasons have been terrible, but seeing the items most people are hyping up and going crazy for, I guess I should get used to not looking into supreme anytime soon.

Hype is a crazy beast, because that flag hoodie is so ugly you should be embarrassed to walk out the front door unless you actually are going to the shoot of a Diplomats video. I'd say you could wear it on 4th of July, but even then it'd be pretty corny :lol: . You are literally wearing an American Flag with a Supreme Logo on it. Most of the people that buy the items like this always have me :rofl: in public. The type to have beats headphones around their neck for "style" and their mom right next to them footing the bill.

These last two seasons have been terrible, but seeing the items most people are hyping up and going crazy for, I guess I should get used to not looking into supreme anytime soon.

Hype is a crazy beast, because that flag hoodie is so ugly you should be embarrassed to walk out the front door unless you actually are going to the shoot of a Diplomats video. I'd say you could wear it on 4th of July, but even then it'd be pretty corny
laugh.gif
. You are literally wearing an American Flag with a Supreme Logo on it. Most of the people that buy the items like this always have me
roll.gif
in public. The type to have beats headphones around their neck for "style" and their mom right next to them footing the bill.

Hype is a crazy beast, because that flag hoodie is so ugly you should be embarrassed to walk out the front door unless you actually are going to the shoot of a Diplomats video. I'd say you could wear it on 4th of July, but even then it'd be pretty corny
laugh.gif
. You are literally wearing an American Flag with a Supreme Logo on it. Most of the people that buy the items like this always have me
roll.gif
in public. The type to have beats headphones around their neck for "style" and their mom right next to them footing the bill.
You go Glen Coco.

^ :lol:

I am salty for sure man.

Not because I wanted that hoodie though :rofl: , only because I'm a big fan of Supreme and they've started catering to a different audience.

That whole mommy pays for stuff thing is so corny coming from an adult sorry if this offends you but dam you mad at his parents or your parents?

And it's a skateboard company dedicated to saying f you. They'll come up with hot garbage just like every other skate brand just that this brand is highly sought after.

That whole mommy pays for stuff thing is so corny coming from an adult sorry if this offends you but dam you mad at his parents or your parents?

And it's a skateboard company dedicated to saying f you. They'll come up with hot garbage just like every other skate brand just that this brand is highly sought after.

The point has nothing to do with a problem on the part of anyone's parents.

Fact of the matter is, people not spending their own money tend to be more susceptible to trends and hype because they don't feel the pain of the cost and regret when it goes out of style 6 months later.

^
laugh.gif

I am salty for sure man.

Not because I wanted that hoodie though
roll.gif
, only because I'm a big fan of Supreme and they've started catering to a different audience.
I take it you skate if you part of the OG audience.
They've catered to all walks of life this season, and that been happening for awhile now. Clean preppy button ups, giger, RR etc.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

The point has nothing to do with a problem on the part of anyone's parents.

Fact of the matter is, people not spending their own money tend to be more susceptible to trends and hype because they don't feel the pain of the cost and regret when it goes out of style 6 months later.

Dude..I'm 25 and paid for this with my hard earned cash as a licensed practical nurse. I'll have a degree as a registered nurse this may. Where the f you been at dog? Been rocking supreme since 03. Stop being salty and go suck on a baby bottle.

copped xXL navy...copped navy beanie new era for retail... paid 90$ shipped for the black mask....cant get everything at retail ohh well ...it was  a good thursday if i must say 

This.

Getting mad over someone liking something you don't?  You need to step away from the computer for a sec and reevaluate, b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom