Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon to be followed by posts from friends saying that they need to raise bail. Why would you post that you're going to go try and steal something on IG/FB/Twitter?

edit: can't tell what social network that is, but that's about as smart as posting a shot of a line on a mirror with your face visible in it.
they just need attention 

anybody else not get shipping conf yet from the sale last sunday? starting to get worried haha...

anybody else not get shipping conf yet from the sale last sunday? starting to get worried haha...
Put your order number in the reference number section of the tracking page on UPS.

Things get shipped w/o shipping confirmation sometimes.

I got shipping notification on stuff I ordered last Friday, the last of that should be here on Monday. Nothing on the stuff that I ordered after though, and looking through my emails I ordered some stuff while drunk on NYE.

Still sad I couldn't get me a grey bogo
frown.gif
boohoo

I don't know. I own the white colorway myself, and I'd say the fit is more true to size.

I wear a medium or large in Supreme cut and sew depending on the item, and my large fits bigger than I had expected.

I have another henley from a few seasons back, and this striped one fits looser than my old one.

Also, sleeves are on the long side IMO.

I already pulled on the XL..I usually wear L in the tees. I guess we'll see how it is when it comes in

Flag Hoody In A Sz Large (I'm 5'11-6' 200 Pounds for people asking for the fit on the BOGO) can't imagine those people saying their less then 5'9 160 pounds wearing a large in here
Watched the vid yesterday. Dopeee. Nice NT has as well... :nthat: .

I always thought the Do You Know on the back was a nod to Mars Blackmon.. Maybe not :lol:

Oh yeah, 135 pound guy who said a large fits him tight, you got some explaining to do :rofl:

Last edited:
Lookbook nor the preview is out but what are some of the items you are looking to grab. Im always down for tees, l/s, and light jackets during the s/s

I always thought the Do You Know on the back was a nod to Mars Blackmon.. Maybe not :lol:

Oh yeah, 135 pound guy who said a large fits him tight, you got some explaining to do :rofl:
I'm 5 9 150 and a large fits fine [emoji]128530[/emoji] maybe I have a different preferred fit.

I'm 5 9 150 and a large fits fine [emoji]128530[/emoji] maybe I have a different preferred fit.

Must be because I'm the same height/weight and have a medium, and it fits me "fine" too :smile:.

Lookbook nor the preview is out but what are some of the items you are looking to grab. Im always down for tees, l/s, and light jackets during the s/s

All of this. Heavy emphasis on l/s tees. The tees were awful this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom