Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
To not get picked:
C9EC3E1C-9E61-4443-AA00-0A1450005363.jpeg

72C8A18C-2D7D-4AE1-8A3B-95CB88E4CD39.png

If this is true then white or burgundy for me. I wanted brown but I’d rather go for the low hanging fruit lol
I would try for brown if I didn't already have the Brown Banadana joint.
Brown is a rare cw for Supreme but Travis brown cw's doesn't help either LOL.
Ima try for Plum/Muave but really just want that Red blanket & Tree topper.
Crazy to say but I think I have enough bogo hoodies LOL....

Homegirl got text but I didn't :\ She was gonna get me a hoodie but I'ma give her extra money so she can get a dog loool.

Doubling down on gunmetal XL for online drop. FUGGIT DOOOOD.

Lol at y’all boys saying y’all don’t care if you miss the hoodie keep that same energy when you talking about “11:15 restock right?!??!” “Restock hit bots eating can’t believe this”

Lmao took less than 24 hours for people to start saying what color they’re going for and if they got a text. We’re so predictable in here lol.

Lmao took less than 24 hours for people to start saying what color they’re going for and if they got a text. We’re so predictable in here lol.
We're like this every season bro lol. #TEAMGREY I'd go for black but I did that for crossbogo last year. Don't need another black hoodie.

72C8A18C-2D7D-4AE1-8A3B-95CB88E4CD39.png

If this is true then white or burgundy for me. I wanted brown but I’d rather go for the low hanging fruit lol
Was considering brown but probably not now
some cats would prolly let an employee smash for a bogo hoodie
I remember reading about a bouncer that was offered some kids girlfriends p to move up in line

did end up getting the charge…no text though

D99EA4EE-DCA5-4435-ABD6-E17D94B0D283.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom