Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some bs about my address, missed out on the single item I wanted :angry:

44C8B830-D424-4A87-9174-B23593339946.png

I hope there’s a restock..
Got this instead :
45789A5D-B672-42B1-94BB-9ABA5DDB73C8.jpeg

went for a fat cart but only ended up with grey established & black s logo hat

will need to get a black L rubin at some point.

So I'm the ONLY person in my entire office building today - came in to use the super-fast internet. Set everything up, had my time.is counter going, had my list ready, fingers all warmed up for the clicking and suddenly at 10:57:

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Dude from facilities comes in to measure my windows for new blinds. I feel bad for essentially giving him the brush-off while he was in here, but brother, I had more pressing matters :lol:

So I'm the ONLY person in my entire office building today - came in to use the super-fast internet. Set everything up, had my time.is counter going, had my list ready, fingers all warmed up for the clicking and suddenly at 10:57:

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Dude from facilities comes in to measure my windows for new blinds. I feel bad for essentially giving him the brush-off while he was in here, but brother, I had more pressing matters :lol:
i think it was a message from james jebbia

Black Rick Rubin
Dog toy
Denim Washed chino camp
Black vest pack

Rick was smooth with Apple Pay.
then tried for hat and toy. Said I didn’t get it but then I couldn’t check out hat, then I got confirmation email for hat and toy
Then I was shocked to see every non-black bag sold out.
convinced myself to try for pink socks and vest pack.
could not check out to save my life.
finally wife checked out vest pack.
then socks restocked. Oh well

I think I came up empty handed

had on my list
Rubin
Pink boxers
1994 t
Denim twill camp
Camo sling

part of the problem was trying to double up on something…using my wife’s name and a different card

I forget the card you used last for apple autofill is on the left side so I ended up putting in the wrong cvv code

Site ran smooth up until I would hit process payment…it was slow so I would keep pressing it until it did something

anyone else have this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom