Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this speculation over the boxrona tee

look unless it loads with a drop down for quantity it’s limited

if anything a pre order that gets taken down after an hour would be the most beneficial to a charity cause and then produce/ship after

I mean let’s stop the crap 99.9% of the people posting about this just wanna cop for resell anyway

and could give a damn about a charitable cause bottom line

just like any box logo ANYTHING always more for resell than you ever see anyone wearing

I’ve long accepted that just how it is

so please step off the soapbox you lookin dumb for those it applies to

And bottom line the bots will be in full force just Incase ain’t no reseller or bot user gunna chance this being a dud and readily available and NOT set their bot up lol

But anyway it’s a cool box logo even tho at this point the murakami print is beyond over done and used at this point

0E1B81C6-8194-420C-8ECE-340E0C03F266.jpeg

Until Friday 11:05am roles around, I’m not holding my breathe.

I’m going to still believe these are limited. Of course, it would be fantastic if Supreme let’s everyone eat.

pretty sure my order from last week ended up ghosting?
got an order confirmation but searching by reference brings up an old UPS tracking number and no charge or pending charge on the card.
didnt need the 2 tees but damn lol

so no overdye hoodie this week...its digital logo hoodie instead

Who knows at this point. Sup Community ain’t showing it anymore, but the retails list DropsByJay just tweeted still shows it dropping on Thursday.

I guess we’ll find out tomorrow morning.

pretty sure my order from last week ended up ghosting?
got an order confirmation but searching by reference brings up an old UPS tracking number and no charge or pending charge on the card.
didnt need the 2 tees but damn lol

Did you get a charge during the initial drop? It’s possible the charge came and dropped off for now, until the item actually ships. You might be alrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom