Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying this about these "sources" like dbj and all the others....they guess. they dont know. same as all these people that swear to god that there's x pairs of whatever.

Ima give the benefit of doubt that cats in here didn’t believe either and was trying to troll hard like haha hehe got u

I’m not gonna say I told you so...

but I mean I tried to tell y’all the Sup forces were going to be $98 (still not sure that $96 is the right figure, but irregardless it’s essentially the same).

WAIT.

You mean everything you read on the internet isn’t true? No wonder that Nigerian prince still hasn’t paid me back yet! :frown:

Haha really though, what y’all think about the rumor that they’re gonna be restocking throughout the season?

There’s still @ least 399 in Bklyn. Drove by after work thinking I could just walk in... WRONG!

saw this on Twitter.

B4606F0C-187B-4084-8CD8-3592A5C568CA.png

E1D6E907-EFC9-4F5B-887B-8CF72BC9166E.jpeg

0BEF60E6-F12F-45A8-B46F-15C2528FE0E4.jpeg

It's "corporate" to send a cease and desist to a website that is being used to tell supreme customers they have been banned? Sounds like they are protecting their customers. I get supreme is supposed to be rebellious but good for them...thats corny to send people fake emails like that.

Waiting on pics of the Black Rugby and the Camo Paint tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom