Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted bball, but didn’t even try after Eu times. But got Navy pharaoh, camo futura, cards, and woodland deck in 1st cart. Cards and red name tags in 2nd.. Looong processing. Not too bad, except I prob woulda grabbed a few more items if I’d known the first couple went thru.

:lol: I guess they’re sittin on tons of the name tags, can only buy 2 or 4 now. I only bought 1 at drop.

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 11.15.16 AM.png

Got everything I wanted except the cards I was too slow but its all good. Couldn't justify $98 on the basketball just paid resell on some kicks 😬

I ate so much I got NO room for dessert :lol:

1st order (grey verify sold out in cart):
Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 11.15.07 AM.png

2nd order via mobile while 1st was processing :
thumbnail_Screenshot_20200820-112234_Supreme.jpg

3rd order:

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 11.14.56 AM.png

Passed on the Icy hoodie and the sling bag. Figured I'd spent enough this week :lol:

So happy that pretty much everyone here got what they wanted. Long processing was tough, but worth it in the end. It's good to be back, y'all :nthat:

Cards / Stash Bottle / Grey Camo Board / Neck Pouch with the longest processing bar ever. I thought it was a guaranteed L.

I thought shipping was FREE over 150? Wanted only 2 things from this drop..... END UP COUGHING UP $400+....SMH ONLY SUPREME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom