Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1599080032654.png

Wow didn't realize the S logo had mini box logos that's cool
Where did you get this pic from?

qq - how do you know if your order was cancelled? Just noticed my third order charges fell off, but haven't really been tracking it. Order 2/3 shipped today.

qq - how do you know if your order was cancelled? Just noticed my third order charges fell off, but haven't really been tracking it. Order 2/3 shipped today.

you’ll get an email that it was canceled. the initial
charge is always an authorization that falls off. thell
recharge once the item ships

you’ll get an email that it was canceled. the initial
charge is always an authorization that falls off. thell
recharge once the item ships
^Thanks! I was about to ask this questions, never had any orders cancelled from them before, plus it's been years since I've been able to hit off the site. All the authorization on both my orders were gone, but still didn't receive any shipping or cancellation email.

I did not care one bit for any of the camo bogo stickers. What I NEED however is some stay positive stickers for my canoe. I did not get one.

If anyone can take of me I will post up what I have to offer (I will go into the stash from past seasons). I need all three tho, black, white, and the miniature set as well. Someone got me? Please.

1599102254257.jpeg

I did not care one bit for any of the camo bogo stickers. What I NEED however is some stay positive stickers for my canoe. I did not get one.

If anyone can take of me I will post up what I have to offer (I will go into the stash from past seasons). I need all three tho, black, white, and the miniature set as well. Someone got me? Please.

1599102254257.jpeg
I may have one for you. Dm

If anybody has extra camo stickers hit me, willing to pay

I really want the flask and folding chair but know i probably wont get both

Liked the Nike Crew until that closeup of the S logo got posted. NEED THAT S LOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom