Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden everyone wanna go to Bklyn huh??? :angry:
Stuck processing but got a chair.. So les C..

does it matter if u get charged or not? like if i see a supreme charge of 0.10¢ does that mean i should expect a txt tmrw or it doesnt matter.

smooth process for signups today, i remember bandana bogo signups was a ****show and i was stuck on processing and never saw confirm page but got a text next day. good luck bois,, ever since i saw the preview of this seasons bogo i thought it was tacky but hey cant go wrong wit 2 bogos for the price of 1 :nerd:

does it matter if u get charged or not? like if i see a supreme charge of 0.10¢ does that mean i should expect a txt tmrw or it doesnt matter.

smooth process for signups today, i remember bandana bogo signups was a ****show and i was stuck on processing and never saw confirm page but got a text next day. good luck bois,, ever since i saw the preview of this seasons bogo i thought it was tacky but hey cant go wrong wit 2 bogos for the price of 1 :nerd:
Same.

Registered for SF but I don't have high confidence that I'll be picked, if so, will likely be a high number. That's been the trend for me lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom