Official Supreme Thread: Morrissey vs. Beef-Sandwich Pharaoh's

Morrissey is in the wrong here.

1.) From a legal standpoint and just being real, Supreme went out of its way to accommodate Morrissey.
2.) Supreme most likely had an ironclad contract with Morrissey and he signed / agreed with it.
3.) Morrissey basically took all the money he was paid and tried to play Supreme.
4.) As such, Supreme is right to divulge the details and their side sounds much more reasonable than he does.

Scumbag move on Morrissey's part. Wouldn't be surprised if he wanted a cut of the t-shirt sales to "remedy" the situation.
let's keep it real, supreme ain't really no saints either so who knows what really happened
Very true, but let's also factor in Morrissey's not so stellar history (e.g. selling tickets and then canceling his shows).

No one made Morrissey do this photo shoot; this wouldn't have been an issue if he just returned the money or worked with Supreme without airing dirty laundry. Now it just looks bad on both of their parts and Morrissey walks away like a scorned lover (yet he had all the power).

Last edited:
Very true, but let's also factor in Morrissey's not so stellar history (e.g. selling tickets and then canceling his shows).

No one made Morrissey do this photo shoot; this wouldn't have been an issue if he just returned the money or worked with Supreme without airing dirty laundry. Now it just looks bad on both of their parts and Morrissey walks away like a scorned lover (yet he had all the power).
yea some celebrities are prima donnas but I wouldn't necessarily say one is better then the other

One of the best season of Supreme ever

and all of the other tees basically made the Morrissey tee look like an afterthought

That Mending stuff is CRACK

I Seriously don't even know who Morrissey or Neil Young are.... LOL!!

Idk what ya'll talking about this is actually one of the better put together collections I've seen from Supreme in recent memory, can't wait. 

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
PushingDaisiesEmersonHellNo-1.gif~c200

In for Morissey photo tee.

Throws on the smiths

:nerd: were you banned?

No. I put myself in NT/social media hiatus until last Saturday. I was studying for a licensure exam.

Glad to be back on time for the first drop. I'm a huuuuuuuuge Smiths Stan lol. So the Moz tee is a must.

Back
Top Bottom