• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
get better pics. seems sketch
get better pics. seems sketch

Yea most def need better, tagged pics. Was thinking maybe someone couldve spotted a sure sign/signs of fugazi just from the one pic.

Also be carefull out there boys its scam season now with holidays...had two paypal claims opened last week alone totalling over 1k. Not preme, older js...Luckily im beating the cases tho

F103D0B1-4335-4F88-AC56-A58F702E8E22.jpeg
416616DB-4F45-45E8-9EA9-73C086BAC7F9.jpeg

Logos everywhere
I’m 6’4” plus ish and large is pretty short on me.. to be expected by wider boxier fit.
Quality is great. Logos are OD.

Literally these thoughts go through my mind the days leading up to the drop. I constantly go back and forth about what I should go after. Go with your gut and jus go for it lol

Grey or black only game time decision. Maybe I’ll leave it to the site and just go with whichever pops up first on the page lol. As much as Small buyers hate it I love when I click on an item and only Medium shows up. One less click to the check out.

I’ve always been a fan of greys and black. Missed out on everything these last couple of weeks but luck is luck.. I may shoot for mustard to build the wardrobe.

i've copped just about every Supreme/TNF since the Expedition Pullover from SS2010. this years is hands down the nicest in terms of fit, quality and execution. pockets EVERYWHERE. four inside the jacket, one hidden along the zipper, four on the front and one on the arm. the cordura seems super thick and durable. the printed liner is a crazy nice detail as well. its too bad they did the sulphur colorway on this piece. the black and the white/red will go down as one fo the goat supreme/tnf.

ps. my previous post got lost in the ether, and i'm curious if anyone has ever had this happen. so thursday my wife and i were both at work and separately placed orders for the jacket. all of he information was different besides our address. i got through before her and when she hit submit, it gave her my confirmation order screen and number, including my name. only my order went through. first time i've had this happen.

Fwarkkkkkkk. Jesus + Mary sweatsuit. I may be passing on box logo now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom