• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just left sup LA at 650pm. Was #493 and was told that was the last reserved number.

Nike stuff, pen, floral stuff sold out.

Gonz hoodie, bottle, work shirts, overdyed stuff still available.

Was directly behind you in a tan hoodie when the guy told you that. Hope you got what you were after.

Week 1 orders finally arrived. UPS delivered at 945pm smh

Week 3 is in the books. Wait was definitely longer compared to last week but nonetheless ran pretty smoothly. Was #246 in LA and still somehow managed to get the last jacket they had!

What really surprised me the most was that the pen was sold out by then :rofl:
IMG_1560.JPG

whaaaaaa they had more shoulder bags... i was #140 and dude said they was out...

Somehow placed the same order twice yesterday. Received confirmation once, but two pending charges. Anyone ever have this happen?

that was so cool, just woke up randomly (i think jesus whispered into my ear telling me theirs a restock about to go down) and just happen to go on my computer and everything was in stock so I got some jackets and kicks like the good old days where stuff just sat :lol:

Usually always packages show up in my choice and say delivery tomorrow, then I’ll get an update for reachuled date, and then it gets pushed to the next day.

They must scan the package but it sits til next day or something.

that was so cool, just woke up randomly (i think jesus whispered into my ear telling me theirs a restock about to go down) and just happen to go on my computer and everything was in stock so I got some jackets and kicks like the good old days where stuff just sat :lol:

Nothing sat. Only bots ate on those restocks.

looks like they stepped up their shipping game for week 3. I few people i know already got their shipping email last night

Fingers crossed the Denim Camp Caps get released within the next couple weeks...That red one is mandatory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom