Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s short codes?

Those numbers you text to get coupons or notifications texts to your phone

Example: If you text your email to 70703
That’s the short code for H&M to subscribe to their list to get 40% coupons and get on their email list
For other stuff

Most company’s have this that use phone systems

Call your provider they will let you know

IMG_3404.JPG
IMG_3409.JPG

This vid always cracked me up.
One of best Supreme accessory entertainment value ever spent at Retail.

Younger guys not familiar the Movie Franchise, but PinHead was one of the baddest M-F. Series was Mid/Late Eighties cheese, but messed young minds.

The OG hellraiser was cool because of the main villain Character, but if it didn't have Pinhead it might have just been a cult classic tucked away in the myriad of 1980s horror movies... the whole story and sequels sucked very BADLY

I wouldn't even waste a persons time watching it, it's probably a hint at another collaboration
EAT THE RICH Pullover = MOTORHEAD song
HELLRAISER Stuff = MOTORHEAD song

They're probably and most likely going to have a Motorhead collab at some time

Last edited:
Big fan of the original Hellraiser.

Not sure if any of you guys are into that type of sci-fi/body horror/supernatural genre mash-ups but check out Event Horizon, The Thing remake, and Annihilation which came out this year.

EDIT:

And Dark City too

The OG hellraiser was cool because of the Character, but if it didn't have Pinhead it might have just been a cult classic... the whole story and sequels sucked very BADLY
I just watched it last night

Ol' girl kept hit dudes in the head with hammer she brought home for him!

she a beast

I found it funny how they always ended up sending killers into space as the series started to struggle. Jason, Hellraiser, Leprechaun...all sent to outer space lol.

Lol nice recommendations all around, fellas
To reiterate,, a lot of these films aren't masterpieces of cinema but I'm defo a fan of the weirdness and blend of space/horror/supernatural elements.

Definitely a lot of cheese all around for those of us who grew up back on the day. Good Times. Do remember reading somewhere, not sure true, that Freddy vs Jason was to have a scene in Hell with PinHead presiding. Imagine that mashup.

Freddy-vs-Jason-vs-PinHead.jpg

Definitely a lot of cheese all around for those of us who grew up back on the day. Good Times. Do remember reading somewhere, not sure true, that Freddy vs Jason was to have a scene in Hell with PinHead presiding. Imagine that mashup.

Freddy-vs-Jason-vs-PinHead.jpg
lol

Yeah I think I remember hearing a while back that Pinhead was supposed to show up at the end like a post-credits scene or something to set up a sequel. Crazy stuff

Yeah Pinhead was supposed to show up at the end but I guess they couldn’t work out a deal. I would have lost my mind. Growing up it was my favorite horror movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom