• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 8.01.24 AM.png

made it thur

It wasn’t doing anything until I refreshed and the button finally started processing, got confirmation

stuck on Processing , normally i would get a charge and a reverse . But only a charge seen this time.

Page stick on processing but got charged 10 cents.

Did they dub me or nah? This is ny first time being able to the to registration

Edit: aight looks like im not the only one. Hopefully we get in

I registered but there's a decent chance I will end up not being able to go. Got family in town that day so it just depends on the time slot.

If I get banned for skipping out on my slot I'm not gonna stress, Supreme lineups just aren't for me, even the quick ones :lol:

I registered but there's a decent chance I will end up not being able to go. Got family in town that day so it just depends on the time slot.

If I get banned for skipping out on my slot I'm not gonna stress, Supreme lineups just aren't for me, even the quick ones :lol:

So if your selected to stand in line and you don't show up, Supreme can Banned you for future release? I guess im banned. I wanted to try to see how it work and I see a charge on my card for $0.10.

So if your selected to stand in line and you don't show up, Supreme can Banned you for future release? I guess im banned. I wanted to try to see how it work and I see a charge on my card for $0.10.

You can check in and leave. Did that last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom