• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up getting the black anorak. Again.....thank god Supreme app saves all my info. There is now way I could get any of this stuff if it wasn't for that.

#teammanual

Got the card payment error screen, but pending charge shows up for the hoodie on card.

Am I good?

Was stuck on processing for a good 3 or 4 minutes.

tried to cart flask and black sidebag.
flask sold out before i could check out. Then sidebag sold out after i removed the flask.
Just kept refreshing my cart until bag was back in stock. kept on selling out but finally got through on my 4th attempt at 11:01 for the black side bag

95169B33-421F-40C6-BCE0-4B480B439DC6.png

Process bar was taking long wasnt sure if i should have added flask or not. Ill take this tho

holy **** that was fast today. tried going for the crewneck and flask, only made out with the crew.

Thats the fastest Ive seen hats sell out :lol:
I picked a color, put in the card info, sold out. Then the same with another color.

Add hoodie and crewneck to cart but when they finished processing I ended only get hoodie? Wonder if now items sold out while processing they will check you out with the rest in order and not go back to cart?

Wow. This drop was nuts. Went for green shoulder bag and sold out less then 20 seconds. Missed for the sister. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom