• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s throwback Thursday like it was 2013. Bots eat and they ship same day. Wish I still had my chrome extension, might work again.

The black anorak's really popping with the 3m.
(Not my photo, just found it on instagram)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 117
Was 497 at BK, was able to get Split Anorak, Hoodie and Polo. No flask or Jacket there. I can't complain

Anorak looks like it fits like trash, super short and boxy/wide. Thin nylon. I dunno.

Hoody and crew look good. XL hoody for the body lemme know, struck out swinging today

Both orders shipped. May go for my first color choices on Lacoste tomorrow for the jacket and hoodie. Or maybe go for a crew this time

Both orders shipped. May go for my first color choices on Lacoste tomorrow for the jacket and hoodie. Or maybe go for a crew this time
More I see jacket more I see myself wearing it once spring hits here in the northeast and summer nights.. hoody clean too what I tried for today

Testing out the Lacoste site and I have a bad feeling. Can’t believe I struck out. Cooked every week since beging of SS17. Got a charge so there is still hope but relying on Lacoste’s site tomorrow for my pants has me worried.
Not sure where it’s going to drop on their site. Maybe New Release I hope.

Testing out the Lacoste site and I have a bad feeling. Can’t believe I struck out. Cooked every week since beging of SS17. Got a charge so there is still hope but relying on Lacoste’s site tomorrow for my pants has me worried.
Not sure where it’s going to drop on their site. Maybe New Release I hope.
Prob going to be a queue.

More I see jacket more I see myself wearing it once spring hits here in the northeast and summer nights.. hoody clean too what I tried for today
The varsity will most likely be saved til the Fall for me. I get hot easily so until Fall, its nothing heavier than a hoodie (hoodies about to be a wrap too) for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom