• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this season is very graphic heavy in general, Supreme logos or not. That's what has been trending for a minute now, largely thanks to brands like Supreme in the first place. Fashion is cyclical, as much as we like to think of Preme as this outside entity, they still cater to what is "in" in some way, shape or form.

Anyway, I think this season has it's strong and weak points. You can truly say that about any Supreme season, some more so than others. Should be a lot of fun though!

That denim camp cap is a must too. I think the only jacket I'm going for is the bandana one. Jackets are always so taxed and after duties and shipping to Canada.

I mean accessories yell “hey! This is supreme!” Just as much as the clothes. And most ppl just let it sit there to collect dust. Where as the clothes are mostly worn. I get what you’re saying, but i just don’t see the dramatic change in branding from previous seasons to this season.

I guess if I can give you my frame of reference. It’s more so the style of overbranding. They’re now reaching into the early 00s super late 90s style of branding.

It’s more MTV than NYC to me at this point.

Landscape hoodie, rayon shirt, and the split anarok are the only clothing pieces I'm going after. Most of the decks and accessories are nice.

Can honestly say I;m not feeling a lot of this season so far. Just a few tee's, hoodies and a shirt or two. Not even a handful. I like a lot of the accessories, though.

I guess if I can give you my frame of reference. It’s more so the style of overbranding. They’re now reaching into the early 00s super late 90s style of branding.

It’s more MTV than NYC to me at this point.
I get what you’re saying. I just normally cancel out the designs that seem too tacky to me if it’s by overbranding. But i also like a balance of both loud branding and subtle branding. But this season IMO, doesn’t seem out the norm.

I mean accessories yell “hey! This is supreme!” Just as much as the clothes. And most ppl just let it sit there to collect dust. Where as the clothes are mostly worn. I get what you’re saying, but i just don’t see the dramatic change in branding from previous seasons to this season.
I guess it's more of an aesthetic issue then and the placement of branding. MOST of the preview stuff
are just done in a tacky way.

The good thing is there's still tons of things with low key branding that's super wearable. I hope I can cop
them.

I guess it's more of an aesthetic issue then and the placement of branding. MOST of the preview stuff
are just done in a tacky way.

The good thing is there's still tons of things with low key branding that's super wearable. I hope I can cop
them.
I agree. There are plenty of good stuff. I have 13 items i definitely like. But won’t lose sleep if i miss them. I was very disappointed in the tees as i see absolutely none that i would cop

I agree. There are plenty of good stuff. I have 13 items i definitely like. But won’t lose sleep if i miss them. I was very disappointed in the tees as i see absolutely none that i would cop
I have 2 MUSTS so far, no way I'm missing out on those specific things. Other than that I'm good.
Shorts might be crucial for summer though, still on the fence.

although its not listed i feel as thought it was changed to 11 am to included the west coast ppl in the mix

I have 2 MUSTS so far, no way I'm missing out on those specific things. Other than that I'm good.
Shorts might be crucial for summer though, still on the fence.
Out of the 13, like 5 are must have. And i was peeping the shorts too. Never bought a preme pair, but this season, they have decent pairs.

May i request whoever copan the catchers mask rock it for Halloween? Maybe wear with a Furies costume... who know the movie where these dudes are from
giphy.gif

this is a killer fit right here

5xfXT3xJceY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom