• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wink:So last week I didn’t show up to line check in and this week I got a text that I’m not selected!!

But I got a text!

How do pocket tees typically fit? I have been sizing down from a L to a M in all Supreme tees. Should I do the same for pocket tee?

someone say pocket tee?

F0201AE6-4301-4CB8-9117-F8A88C3A993A.gif

How do pocket tees typically fit? I have been sizing down from a L to a M in all Supreme tees. Should I do the same for pocket tee?

I am wearing an L in all T-shirts and an XL in hoodies. My SUP pocket shirts fit pretty much the same as SUP t-shirts, maybe a little bit looser. But definitely not enough to size down.

Oh, boy. Too much this week. And I have no clue how to cop anymore after having gotten rejected for automation my past three attempts, even when I disabled all autofill and manually typed everything. Any tips?

Oh, boy. Too much this week. And I have no clue how to cop anymore after having gotten rejected for automation my past three attempts, even when I disabled all autofill and manually typed everything. Any tips?
Try the app?

I'll try for Landscape hoodie first

Will get card decline

Then try for diagonal logo camp hat as consolation prize :rofl:

for me they fit slimmer than the regular tees. A LITTLE.

This pocket tee drop is a little weird. Supreme Rue Barbette brought out 1 white pocket tee 2 months ago. ONE PIECE.
I bought it. I wonder if they sold that one in advance ahead of this drop?!?!

Does the pocket tee fit slimmer than the other cut and sew tees or slimmer than the regular tees? For the overdyed tee I purchased a large earlier in the season and it was way too big. For normal tees I have been ordering medium.

The same happened too me weeks 6-12:smh:
Change to a fresh credit card. Change up your address a bit (St. to Street). You must let SUP be your autofill...purchase some boxers and enter your new info and Click the "save address for future orders." The next time your cop, Sup will autofill the left side and google built in autofill the right side.
Downside is that it's takes a bit longer to checkout......or just cop Cyber or Ghost bots:angry:

Vase going uppp

Wondering if Supreme bought Erté foundation´s rights to use the alphabet but didn´t tell that they intended to do "minor changes" in the alphabetical order.
Anyways, very happy that i got mine in hand … didn´t even sell out in Europe, but definteily a nice piece of Sup history now.

Reactions: You
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom