• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching those classic pre-American John Woo films with the English overdubs. Shout out to RZA sampling some of the dialogue during Wu-Tang's golden era.

Yeah I'm usually always a subtitle guy with foreign stuff, but those early 90s Chinese/HK action movies that were English dubbed are so great haha. Twin Dragons underrated Jackie Chan flick, dub in that is hilarious too lol.

Haven’t bought a Supreme Tee in a while. How do they run now? Still run a size smaller? Want to pick up the Gut Tee.

Was able to get the red Gato from the SNKRS app and kinda want the baby blue too.

Split on Box logos are huge. Still gonna try to cop regardless in black

Button down is tough

Definitely need AF1 in November

Thinking im going to go for black tee. I hate that Florida is too hot for me to justify buying the hoody, I legit can only get 1-2 months of wear out of it.

Gonna try to get bogos and the sweater and maybe that short sleeved shirt. Drop is eh, nothing to spectacular

Yeah didn’t expect for the split to be chest and belly button length. Glad the shirt comes in black. Hoodie gets an attempt but I’m torn between the shirt and the sweater...

And no hat?

Was hoping for a wallet in the collab. Will try for hoodie and tee. AF1’s are a must later this year.

For the robots out there:
B58272FA-40DC-48B1-B044-3A2014385463.jpeg

definitely fit roomy now. Old mediums used to fit me pretty snug/fitted and now they fit on the baggy side

Old mediums used to fit great; they haven't remedied that yet? Only reference I had was the Nas tee and that joint was way too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom