• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my homie was at LA last night. he was originally supposed to show up at 4:30 but ended up not getting in until around 10pm- IBCA decks were sold out in blue and White. Says they were letting people cop the entire IBCA set, he got 2 red, 2 black and 2 skull decks. Supposedly they mentioned the skull stuff has a lot of stock.

20180216_073857.jpg

This came in

damn, they had that much stuff for you to rack up $4500? Good stuff

That black jacket looks nice. My son would go nuts for that. How much was retail?
Which black jacket? I don't think any item was more then $400 and actually could've easily spent like 7 racks if they had more of what I wanted.

Curious does the LA store do the text message reserve time like the new york location? I'm visiting from out of town and didn't know if it was first come first serve or had to have a reservation. Thanks

Curious does the LA store do the text message reserve time like the new york location? I'm visiting from out of town and didn't know if it was first come first serve or had to have a reservation. Thanks

You had to sign up earlier in the week, similar system to NY (for the first drop at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom