• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bk was sold out of all the supreme graphic tees that you would want. Had all the bags still, all the accessories except the cups, most of the hats, no illegal business tees, but most of the other hoodies and running low on the side logo hoodie.
They did have the corduroy jacket in all sizes.

Oh and all decks are gone but the chicken dinner. They also were not selling Hanes stuff for some reason. I don’t think they got through everyone either

Bk was sold out of all the supreme graphic tees that you would want. Had all the bags still, all the accessories except the cups, most of the hats, no illegal business tees, but most of the other hoodies and running low on the side logo hoodie.
They did have the corduroy jacket in all sizes.

Oh and all decks are gone but the chicken dinner. They also were not selling Hanes stuff for some reason. I don’t think they got through everyone either
I might've seen you in the line, I had the red cap on. Dropped man bread in that joint again :smh:

Terry tee from 2 seasons ago is so lit lol

Backpacks frokm this season are BUNZ it's all about fw 17 ripstop... with the weatherproof zippers... omg

986F2556-16C3-437B-8F62-5D06BAB5F2C6.png

I was on twitch stream for LoL in my TNF fleece cause I took my nephew and his friend to watch at the Arena today

BK

All tees except l/s sold out
IBCA hoody out
Good amount of cord college hoody
Stacking cups sold out.
Chicken decks only.
Corner green or navy only
Lavender or another color pants only
Got at 10am, just leaving now.
~Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.