• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what colors are safe to grab sword & group in same order. Black used to be one of the last ones left, but they been flying lately. I’m sure I don’t want bright orange.. seems like it’d clash with both images.

It flipped. Black used to be last with White and the wild colors would go quick cause they stand out. Now it’s reversed.

No Natural for Group or GZA. Damn.

For real.. both would’ve been lit in natural. Only pay phone, which is blah imo.

I’m usually on the red accessories.. but I’m sure those bike lights are gonna be $50+. Too small for that kinda change.

9E822B6C-0BAA-4368-957D-A844959CF5AC.jpeg

I’m torn on the colors now. Might be a game time decision. Still trying to figure out what color to do in flowers hoodie too

Only color choice I’m having trouble with is the Group tee. I can’t get a read on what to go for I like a lot of the colors. Liquid Swords I’m going Grey and Remember in red.

I wish but nah nobody in the lobby
I'm usually in the opposite situation as you. My UPS guy just leaves my stuff even with signature required. Supreme doesn't help either because they lock the package settings so you can't even use mychoice or vacation holds. Only thing you can do is call UPS and they can hold it for I think 5 business days at your local delivery hub wherever the driver returns to. They usually have a customer pickup area there. Had to do a 2hr roundtrip to pickup my bogo last season and today I set the 2hr delivery window and got home after that idiot leaving my CDG hoodie on my porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom