• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 8

B9D151D8-480B-47A3-9EF3-7FC242F4951F.jpeg

I understand bots. I understand wanting to use them. But what I don’t understand is why these dudes run bots and flood the site for pieces that don’t resell. S Logo hoodie you lose money on and it flew. Even the “Gucci” cw everyone said they were after is at the same price as every other. CITH hoodie from a few weeks back is gonna have sellers losing money too. I honestly can’t wrap my mind around spending the money and time using bots to just lose even more money trying to resell.

To all my big boyz, what do yall wear?? Only thing fitting me has been the 1994 L/S. Any advice on what items fit looser?

I may just have to hit the gym so i can fit in to my potee :/

6' 1"ish - 240 pounds

Tees : L
Everything else : XL

It always fits great

:nthat:

I understand bots. I understand wanting to use them. But what I don’t understand is why these dudes run bots and flood the site for pieces that don’t resell. S Logo hoodie you lose money on and it flew. Even the “Gucci” cw everyone said they were after is at the same price as every other. CITH hoodie from a few weeks back is gonna have sellers losing money too. I honestly can’t wrap my mind around spending the money and time using bots to just lose even more money trying to resell.
People just still in denial about preme resell being dead

Supreme resell is *** unless it's a box logo. Bots are more beneficial for hyped shoes tbh.

unless its some bags...a hyped celeb shirt..box logo hoodie/sweatshirt...most doesnt resell....some gems drop tho and resell good..like for instance....the xl black dollar bill shirt from the fw17 start...i sold it for 175 and nobody even cared for it like that when it dropped..i mean they cared but you know what i mean. it wasnt a OMG GO GO GO type of item.

I mean unless they're thinking of holding it for the long run..a risky proposition imo. I know people that sold the japan relief bogo for pennies compared to what it goes for now. It's just crazy that Supreme isn't trying to do anything to combat the bots this season other than today when they dropped 40 seconds on mobile after the 11:00 mark.

Swear I think about copping one of those duffle bags every week (that they restock of course). Don’t really need one but my current duffle bag is gonna be worn out sooner or later.

Anyone with one of the duffle bags from this season happy with theirs?

this is why they stopped trying to stop bots. i'm sure its logistically ideal to sell out asap

Swear I think about copping one of those duffle bags every week (that they restock of course). Don’t really need one but my current duffle bag is gonna be worn out sooner or later.

Anyone with one of the duffle bags from this season happy with theirs?
Happy with mine, but I also never had previous Supreme duffles. I've only used it once so I can't really speak on how it holds up in the long run, but I am happy with the size and quality of it.

BTW : Finally hoodie weather in Texas. Broke out this from last season and love it. Probably going to be my Winter beater. I can't stand hoodies / sweaters / jackets with sleeves that ride up too much when you bend your arms, or are too short. I'm 6'3 so an XL worked out perfect in this. :D

file.jpg
Having the same problem with the sleeves riding up on the Windstopper that jus dropped. Width-wise it's fine. It's my first Supreme purchase. All the hoodies are like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom