Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BEANIE SZN
20181030_175206_Film3.jpg

Aye preme where my killer deck at?

they made shirts with piss, jizz, britney spears manson, the chapman brothers deck has a penis nose and that’s just off the top of my head. but oh noes y dey put a weird lady pic on a shirt :frown:

btw i’m not tryna buy that shirt but if you’re trippin on that design, you gotta be new. you can call it ugly which is fine, but asking why they would do it is kind of a silly question imo.

Going to pass this week. I wanted the pen but I thought it was the pencil from week 1 but it’s just a pen and not pencil. Nothing wrong with the pen but I already have the red pen from last season which is the same thing just different color.

Good old high school days. I had to wear uniforms lmao.

At my high school, all the males had to tuck in their shirts and wear a belt lol and this was a public high school. If you didnt wear a belt, the faculty provided you with a yellow nylon rope to use as a belt. If you were caught with your shirt untucked you would get detention. They used it as a security measure and believed somehow by tucking in your shirt in your shirt it would prevent you from concealing a firearm. Yet we had no metal detectors and backpacks were never screened.

Anyways, think I will try for a L/S camo potee this week.

back in 9th grade i had to wear my supreme x dipset shirt inside out cause jim was smoking a blunt on the pic lol

^^^ Flexing early as a youngin

I had to put over a sweatshirt over this tee, because my teacher had nasty thots.
S/O Jimmy Chung RIP Pat Guidotti

screw.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom