• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, wearing a Supreme box-logo these days has become as corny as wearing a parody brand such as those Savage or Notorious ones.
thought I was the only one, I can't bring myself to wear any box logo stuff these days. haven't worn any in years.

it sounds weird but I get it. it used to be different, nowadays people wear it for the attention. it used to be about appreciating a brand, and maybe someone mentioned knowing the brand. nowadays people just ask how much I paid for older stuff and that gets annoying quick.

I remember the first time going into the LA store shortly after it opened. they had box logo crewnecks just sitting there. ended up with a cord jacket instead. I do regret not grabbing the purple crewneck though :lol:. the first box logo tee was picked up by a friend who I had asked to swing by the store and grab me a hat, they just happened to have box logo tees that day. times were different.

Last edited:
The thing for me is dont rock box logos everyday or often. I see why Supreme sorta became commercialized. Kinda like TNF.

Still love some of their and tnf stuff. Less maybe more.

The thing for me is dont rock box logos everyday or often. I see why Supreme sorta became commercialized. Kinda like TNF.

Still love some of their and tnf stuff. Less maybe more.

How in the world are you comparing TNF in this convo to a streetwear brand? TNF has been around for 50 years and has BEEN commercialized. Probably the most popular outerwear brand there is. It's worn by soccer moms, mountain climbers/skiers, nerds, hood cats, etc. etc. You ain't making sense.

That gif implies you're shocked. If you don't realize this in 2018 I don't know what to say. :lol:
I realize the year but what I don’t agree with is it being “corny” just because it’s more mainstream now than ever. Every brand has a lifecycle and any success brand has to grow at some point or die. Doesn’t mean it’s still not dope just because it’s been around and people want it.

I realize the year but what I don’t agree with is it being “corny” just because it’s more mainstream now than ever. Every brand has a lifecycle and any success brand has to grow at some point or die. Doesn’t mean it’s still not dope just because it’s been around and people want it.

Nah, it's corny. And while we're on the topic as dude above mentioned it, go in the TNF thread or Jacket thread and you'll see I rock tons of TNF. They're a million times more popular than Supreme. It ain't about a level of popularity/mainstream. At the end of the day, if you're happy wearing it then of course do your thing. This is all just my 2 cents and shouldn't mean much to you if you're happy rocking box-logos.

How in the world are you comparing TNF in this convo to a streetwear brand? TNF has been around for 50 years and has BEEN commercialized. Probably the most popular outerwear brand there is. It's worn by soccer moms, mountain climbers/skiers, nerds, hood cats, etc. etc. You ain't making sense.
nah im saying or should have said Supreme gonna be, if it keeps spreading out. my scope was ig though (more people rocking)

on the streets i see tnf more than preme.

whats so dope about a tee/hoodie/crewneck that has a box with a word on it? theres nothing special about that logo if it were not for the history and culture that is behind the brand.

maybe the clothing item with the logo isn't corny, but the reasons why a lot of people want it or wear it these days is.

whats so dope about a tee/hoodie/crewneck that has a box with a word on it? theres nothing special about that logo if it were not for the history and culture that is behind the brand.

maybe the clothing item with the logo isn't corny, but the reasons why a lot of people want it or wear it these days is.

pretty much what i should’ve said.

Did they make more fw18 fleeces than jackets?
pretty sure, i dont see many jacket listings to fleeces.

Gonna try Mobile for the 1st time...
Tried to load a neck gaiter just now, took 17sec just to load sizes on Chrome desktop.

The sentiment of it being corny has been echo'd after every box logo drop. Theres going to be an excess of of kids that'll have it for the winter. Sucks but it is mainstream now so, it is what it is.

Sounds like some of your are so set on being different or unique that Supreme’s box logo is too “commercial” or played out for you now.

I know we’re all riding hype waves on this site but damn. Reality is 99% of the people in this world have no idea what a Supreme Box Logo is lol.

Probably the same type of folks to say Boost is dead after the first Ultra Boost didn’t sell out within a couple minutes.

Obviously Supreme has way doper stuff than the box logo, and If you ONLY buy box logos from Supreme that’s kinda corny. But the iconic box logos are still extremely dope in moderation.

Besides, there will always be dudes that have been repping the brand for a decade plus and could care less if people think it’s trendy or not. Box Logis are collector pieces to some of us.

People been saying box logos are corny since like 2011... Supreme is very old now, and if you aren't buying select pieces you just want to have in your closet and you think this is some crazy fire low-key brand... your smoking.

Nah, it's corny. And while we're on the topic as dude above mentioned it, go in the TNF thread or Jacket thread and you'll see I rock tons of TNF. They're a million times more popular than Supreme. It ain't about a level of popularity/mainstream. At the end of the day, if you're happy wearing it then of course do your thing. This is all just my 2 cents and shouldn't mean much to you if you're happy rocking box-logos.
There's a TNF thread?? Link me

where that drop list at

beartrap1_600x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom