***OFFICIAL T-Mobile Tueadays Thread*** Vol. Free Stuff Every Tuesday

Lol T-Mobile is going through issues to many people trying to do it ahah it'll probably be up by tonight

jelly 

only thing ATT gives me is a headache 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Damn didn't know T-Mobile was offering free stock for referring people to T-Mobile :nerd:

Anyone wanna switch over to T-Mobile? We both get free stock... 1 share is at $43 bucks right now

Wtf

Damn didn't know T-Mobile was offering free stock for referring people to T-Mobile :nerd:

Anyone wanna switch over to T-Mobile? We both get free stock... 1 share is at $43 bucks right now

Wtf

Was a nice surprise.

View media item 2060174
Set up my wife's phone too. If the movie is bad, can always snooze in the recliners.

Last edited:
Normally not a Dominos guy but their thin crust is always on point, I just never get it cause I'll still be hungry after. That crisp & flaky crust hit the spot tonight :pimp:

Last edited:
It also works per line so you get a couple free pizzas lol

Don't like dominos so gonna have my brother take em.

OP, explain to me how YOU are back with the TMO hookups when this is available for everyone direct from TMO? :lol:

T-Mobile hooked it up with free MLB.tv for the season. I redeemed it through my gf's phone since I have Verizon.
this right here 

shout out to t-mobile one time and good looks for my homie with t-mobile plan lol

Back
Top Bottom