***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Decided to say **** it me get the rest of my arms sleeved. :smokin

Probably stop about two/three inches above my wrist.

Has having full sleeves affected anyone's professional lives?

Last edited:
Decided to say **** it me get the rest of my arms sleeved.
smokin.gif

About to say **** it and get my whole right leg sleeved up too.

Parents don't even know I have my whole back done and right upper leg done. 

Might legit murder me when they see a full sleeve 

:lol: I'm glad my mom was cool with me getting ink when I was younger. Now I'm 26 and she couldn't care less at this point.

Good luck with that leg, man. Still the worst tatt pain I've experienced to date. :smh:

Last edited:
After this side torso/piece I start tomorrow, I'm gonna start piecing together a 3/4 sleeve.

Man, I'm soooo nervous and hype for tomorrow.

About to say **** it and get my whole right leg sleeved up too.

Parents don't even know I have my whole back done and right upper leg done. 

Might legit murder me when they see a full sleeve 
my dad only knows about the tattoo on my nape
sick.gif

my mom knows about all my tattoos, though. thank god she didn't trip.

Depends on the job but form how I see it, you should be fine unless it's a job that requires you to wear no sleeves. As far as a professional job, it just means you always have to wear sleeves. It only sucks during the hot season. You're find for the most part.

Someone recommend anywho you does work like this in the Bay Area?

State of grace & Analog tattoos. Both in San jose.
Decided to say **** it me get the rest of my arms sleeved. :smokin

nah.. tattoos arent as taboo like it was back in the day, before tattoos were synonymous with people who were in jail, drug addicts, gang members, dirty needles, etc.. i'm fully sleeved even have the top of my hand tattooed. i'm a supervisor and my boss has some tattoos that look straight up like he got it done with a paperclip in a prison.. we are both engineers btw..

unless you got some gang related tattoos you should be fine.

I love gang tattoo spotting. Old clovers and stars you can tell who used to bang or be a skinhead :lol:

I'm never getting another tattoo.

But I still gotta finish this Thriller one :frown:

Last edited:
I'm never getting another tattoo.

But I still gotta finish this Thriller one
frown.gif
Beautiful work dude.  I saw that on his IG a few days ago.

And I guarantee, once you finish this one, you'll want another lol..

I'm thinking about getting something done by Dave T. over there at Sacred..

Definitely gonna finish this awesome piece, don't worry bout that. Just gotta repeat this mantra that got me through the last couple hours.

"Handle this *****, J!"

lexcruiser lexcruiser , do it! I went through all their catalogues and all are pretty damn good.

How do y'all handle the itchiness? Feel like I got ants eating at my torso.

My second tattoo done by George campise at warhorse tattoo in Berkeley. Conquistador skull ( wanted a really detailed helmet with a scorpion ) and a snake - me and my lady are both scorpios and my son was born year of the snake, I am Latino and studied chicano/Latin American studies at San Diego state which is what gave me the idea for the skull. Weird mix of ideologies to come up with a design but I'm super stoked with it

^^^That is rad as hell. George is sickl. Seen that tat on my feed. Nice composition of the tattoo as well. I like how it flows out to the chest without it being a total chest piece.

What is his hourly rate?

Thanks fellas, George's hourly rate is $180 .....the outline took almost 3 hours so it was $500. He's a super chill dude, his shop is immaculate and it's easier access for me than skull and sword as I'm coming from Stockton.

Thanks fellas, George's hourly rate is $180 .....the outline took almost 3 hours so it was $500. He's a super chill dude, his shop is immaculate and it's easier access for me than skull and sword as I'm coming from Stockton.

That's about right. I would imagine the color and shading will take some time on a piece like that, especially if you are doing some filler in the background. But all that is a good investment seeing how George is good. I always dig his skulls on his drawings. They really are just beautiful illustrations:

11176075_636001606534742_756743238_n.jpg
10894995_1067190786642979_1938633673_n.jpg
11123670_1630465140506812_1407046553_n.jpg
10979690_1540200399583408_1545279646_n.jpg

Sick, its gonna be nice when hes done with it.

This thread has slowed down a ton!

I hardly check in here anymore. I guess it has to do with me not wanting to get tatted. I am still not even officially done on my arm and am afraid to do anymore work since I am not too committed to getting stuff finished. It kind of sucks. I do want one more big tattoo but just not sure where to get it on my body. I don't want to commit to another sleeve and the only realistic place I could get tatted is my leg but don't want a tats on my shin area. Oddly I would only get a thigh tat but it's really girly to do that. So for now, tattoos are just on hold.

Yea all of those pieces are dope and it seems like skulls are Georges specialty that's why I went with him instead of Henry Lewis this time. I think I'll eventually go back to Henry tho to get a small script tattoo.

Back
Top Bottom