***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

^^^Wait, that is new? Then was there someone else on here that got the same tattoo? I swear I have seen that posted on here before.
That was me too. 

I finished it up this time around. More beard, more detail, and finished hair. First time around I only had 4 hours. 

^^^Wait, that is new? Then was there someone else on here that got the same tattoo? I swear I have seen that posted on here before.

Pretty sure it was the same guy who posted it, he just finished it up now. @jordan2o1, it came out real dope. Would've been better if u had removed that other tattoo beforehand, nonetheless its still amazing imo

Pretty sure it was the same guy who posted it, he just finished it up now. @jordan2o1, it came out real dope. Would've been better if u had removed that other tattoo beforehand, nonetheless its still amazing imo
Yea, page 95 or 96.

And I know! But I had such little time to take it out plus it's my little brother's name so. 

Would you guys ever consider applying for a tattoo in ink masters or best ink?

Have a buddy that got a call .. He's a Virgin and Open canvas. LoL

Looking to get a sculpture piece, reached out to juncha since don't mind the wait or $$$ it will cost. No response.

Hit up Noah Minuskin so let's see where that goes.

Looking to get a sculpture piece, reached out to juncha since don't mind the wait or $$$ it will cost. No response.

Hit up Noah Minuskin so let's see where that goes.

Go to anyone from Lowrider Tattoo. Almost all of them have similar styles and are equally as good.

No, I don't wanna risk getting a trash tattoo lol
That's what I told him and it's not like he doesnt have money.

He said it might be for like a finally or towards the end of the season.

I just think is to great of a risk .....

But then again he wants to be a open canvas so that tells you his not really concern.

I see some of those tattoos and some are great and others are the worst.

I don't get how anyone can get a tattoo on ink masters. Some of them turn out so bad.
The funniest part is when all the canvasses sit around afterwards and decide which person got the worst tattoo lol

I don't get how anyone can get a tattoo on ink masters. Some of them turn out so bad.
The funniest part is when all the canvasses sit around afterwards and decide which person got the worst tattoo lol
is def a hit or miss joint.

you have to get lucky and get the one that is doing great thing.

but yeah, the jury panel is so stupid because usually is the biggest mouth deciding who's at the bottom, when them themselves have the worst tattoo.

Would you guys ever consider applying for a tattoo in ink masters or best ink?

Have a buddy that got a call .. He's a Virgin and Open canvas. LoL

Absolutely hell no. Don't know why anyone would volunteer to get tattooed on those competition shows. I hate the idea of having time limits for the tattoos. Plus you get paired up randomly so you don't know if the artist does good work.

The premiere of ink masters this season really showed how differently average people and tattoo artists look at work. This female artist did a tattoo that all the judges said was good work but the human canvas jury voted it the worst. The judges were like why the hell did it get voted as the worst.

The human canvas jury is the worst. They rarely get it right. :lol:

I laugh when they try to get all technical, like ****, you nobody.

Pin up from last night

That raiders is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

^^^I don't think I can even get a hook but I wouldn't want to. This is his primary gig and he's got two kids and a wife to support. But I swear last time I saw him 2 years ago, he was charging like pieces for less than a grand. I almost positive that Bruce Lee wasn't a grand and the eagle might have been over but look at the size difference. It's like he's still trying to be competitive since LA is just full of talent in that black and white department.

So much talent. I'm assuming your cousin is young as well. In a few years he/she will be up there with the best

I was just going to say he's young but I am realizing he might be 30 by now or late 20's at least. He did it right though. He worked under some guy in Lowrider tattoo and then just sort of developed as years go. I even think his last two years have been his best cause the years prior, I didn't even think he was that good. Haha. But as I keep checking my IG feed, I am constantly amazed when I see his new stuff.

One day I'll get something from him. Maybe when I have a kid, I'll do a portrait on my arm.

Fong, your cuzzo is dope fam! I'm gonna be starting a calf sleeve soon and would love to run some ideas by him. what's his name and where does he tattoo out of? my bad, I'm sure you've posted his name earlier in this thread.

is his main style portrait?

Hey guys - going to get my first tattoo soon so i'm doing research.

I 'm getting a tattoo on my wedding finger because the wifey and i agreed to that for our 5 year anniversary.

Well, we hit 5 years last week so now we're looking.

what do i look for in a tattoo parlor? like how do i know if they're 'clean' or not.

How much would it cost and how long will it take? what would be a decent price? I don't want to get jipped.....

sorry for the noob questions, but we were all noobies at one point right?

Back
Top Bottom