***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Well I’m not Asian so I don’t know that an Asian theme would work for me lol. I do like the idea of just extending the Phoenix though and adding to it making it one seamless piece. Thanks for the advice.

- Preciate it.

Booked an appointment for February with Orks lil bro Saul. Wanted Orks but he never hit me back. Saul does decent script work so I’ll take it. Getting my left inner bicep done, should be fun lol

1578800149218.png

got this done today, took about 5 hours

Deposit paid, getting my first tat in April.

Full forearm piece

Gotta admit.. the pain some of yall talking about on other places got me shook lmao

I've read conflicting things about the forearm, but most seem to be that it's not too bad of a spot (outside of the inner elbow and wrist)

My artist said I'm looking at 5-6 hours

I know everybody has different thresholds for pain but am I in for it?

Full forearm piece

Gotta admit.. the pain some of yall talking about on other places got me shook lmao

I've read conflicting things about the forearm, but most seem to be that it's not too bad of a spot (outside of the inner elbow and wrist)

forearm wasn’t bad for me. Like you said closer to the wrist and the elbow is slightly uncomfortable but not too bad. Currently working on a sleeve and I can tell you the inside of the upper arm near the armpit isn’t very fun.

Full forearm piece

Load up on sugar, breathe and you'll be alright.

Full forearm piece

Fam the elbow HURRRTSSSSS like a mug

Fam the elbow HURRRTSSSSS like a mug

Lol I bet!

I'm not getting anything on the outside of my arm and I'm hoping the piece doesnt go too far towards the wrist or inner side (opposite of the elbow), but I guess we'll see

I prob should have started with something small or that didnt take a long time but F it, going all in on my first hand

forearm wasn’t bad for me. Like you said closer to the wrist and the elbow is slightly uncomfortable but not too bad. Currently working on a sleeve and I can tell you the inside of the upper arm near the armpit isn’t very fun.

Word, hoping this is how it goes.

Hoping most of the 6 hours are tolerable lol

Load up on sugar, breathe and you'll be alright.

Thanks homie

Besides it hurting, the healing process on that area is not fun at all....been dying to get my knees and just above my knees done for sometime, something bold and traditional, but been told by numerous artists to prep mentally well in advance for that 😂

Well I’m not Asian so I don’t know that an Asian theme would work for me lol. I do like the idea of just extending the Phoenix though and adding to it making it one seamless piece. Thanks for the advice.

- Preciate it.

some flowers? chrystantenum flowers?

Full forearm piece

The wrists were the most painful for me, even more than my chest piece.

AirBrush_20191225185805.jpg

Artist Klown Saravia

This guy is a monster. His pictures don't really do his work that much justice. When you talk about the best artists who specialize in LA style tattooing/photo realism his name is in that round table along with his homie Eric Marcinizyn.

This was my reference photo
20200114_234910.jpg

Told him make the devil a female and if you think it would look good do the clown face paint/chola look.

Last edited:
That is dope. Like graphic design mixed with fine art.

AirBrush_20191225185805.jpg

Artist Klown Saravia

This guy is a monster. His pictures don't really do his work that much justice. When you talk about the best artists who specialize in LA style tattooing/photo realism his name is in that round table along with his homie Eric Marcinizyn.

This was my reference photo
20200114_234910.jpg

Told him make the devil a female and if you think it would look good do the clown face paint/chola look.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of job do you have? I always wanted to get my hands blasted but just can't due to my job. But those areas like hands, neck, face, etc are almost career suicide depending on the occupation.

I’m itching for a new tattoo man but no room left I have a full shirt front and back collar bone to waist. Not sure if I want to do legs but it’s tempting. I want to try to get a portrait from Steve Butcher since he’s stateside now

Back
Top Bottom