***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Thanks buddy :pimp: @JJ Watt

I just don't get why you're always laser off off stuff just to get it redone. Constantly talking about tattoo artist and never show your own work.

Last edited:
Always? This was the one I have been talking about ever since. It is just one of two I want lasered off. I don't own anything other than a ****** phone camera

Last edited:
No ones trying to clown you bro. I was just saying those tattoos were meh. Like I said though, the gypsy and one above it is dope.

Whats wrong with the octopus and shark? Mind just showing a pic? No shame in posting a bad tattoo that youre trying to fix or cover up.

I wasnt talking about. People be trying to clown me on NT in general. Some threads I don't give anyone a reason to and this is one. Also I aint giving anyone on NT any reason to flame me, since most people on this site are lame like that, so I am keeping all my tats to myself.

Nothing really wrong with the tattoo. It's just "meh". I really liked it until dude ****** up the second tattoo so now I'm lasering my back off (both were on my back) and counting it as one large tattoo. Doing a similar concept different art style tattoo on my right rib and haven't decided what I will do with my back. Second one I am lasering off was on my calf. IDK why but the tattoo didnt heal right and now it looks like a large black blob.

Like I said I don't have a camera. You wont see the dark tattoo on dark skin off a phone pic.

Last edited:

Paul Acker piece (philadelphia) start of sleeve guy is super talented

sunshineblotters sunshineblotters

I'm not trying to be a **** or clown. But lasering off some good work because you don't like the guy is crazy. You're paying to get it lasered off when if it's good work I'd just keep it. That's all I'm saying.

I got screwed over on my half finished sleeve. Dude just up and left and ran to NYC to be in that lame *** new York ink shop doing all their walk ins. :lol: I've since seen him and chilled with him. He begged me not to let anyone touch it and swore he'll be back. Well I'm done waiting. You know how I'm finishing it? The girl who was his appreciate who is now way better than him. It's fitting she finishes it because every time he didn't show up for his damn appointments with me me and her always chilled and got beers. She takes her job a lot more serious. He's a good tattoo artist but that's it. He sucks as someone you can count on. Long winded rant but hey just saying it happens to more people than you think. Tattoo artists can be a bizarre bunch.

Last edited:
Well it isnt a particularly good one either. It was "meh" I just liked it for personal reasons. Like I said there is one terrible tattoo that I think dude ****** up on purpose it is so bad and right next to it is the "meh" tattoo. I'll just be a lot happier with them taken off. What I am doing right after this Athena half sleeve.

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest a dope artist in NY? Moving back soon and wanna get started ASAP. I heard of this place by westchester sq in the bx but looking for more options thx
A little bit late but go to Kings Avenue Tattoo.  They have one shop in NYC, and another on Long Island.  Easily the best in NY if not the Northeast. 

I wasnt talking about. People be trying to clown me on NT in general. Some threads I don't give anyone a reason to and this is one. Also I aint giving anyone on NT any reason to flame me, since most people on this site are lame like that, so I am keeping all my tats to myself.

Nothing really wrong with the tattoo. It's just "meh". I really liked it until dude ****** up the second tattoo so now I'm lasering my back off (both were on my back) and counting it as one large tattoo. Doing a similar concept different art style tattoo on my right rib and haven't decided what I will do with my back. Second one I am lasering off was on my calf. IDK why but the tattoo didnt heal right and now it looks like a large black blob.

Like I said I don't have a camera. You wont see the dark tattoo on dark skin off a phone pic.
No offense, but you just sound wild insecure.

damn i just looked up the dude Niki Norberg work. joints amazing. but damn the prices are crazy..

anyone could suggest a good artist with great work like that in NYC?

@sunshineblotters

Who's clowning tho? This tattoo thread has been one of the only long lasting threads with no trolling. Even with some of the wack work posted everyone's still keeping it kosher and just throwing around ideas.

I just said not in this thread. But someone will pick it up in this thread to clown me in another thread. That's how the clowns on this website operate. You act like every thread is secluded.

I don't know man. I mean I am not fool and I know NT brings out the worst in some people at times but by the end of it, its all just internet talk. Also you just have to learn to pick your battles or even more importantly, not get into them. I've been on this forum over 10 years and I have only had disputes a handful of times which is pretty amazing. I just play my position which is why I still love this forum just cause I only participate in things that I like or am interested in.

But with the tattoo thing, the reason why no one really gives two clams of what people get is cause they are your own personal pieces and experiences. We all get tattoos based on what resources we have whether it be money, proximity to good tattoo shops, time, etc. All those different things result in very different tattoos and no one should fault someone else cause they couldn't get a "magazine tattoo". But if you hate your tattoo based on a specific issue, then so be it. No one else will change your mind on that, but just don't get all upset by it either. We got our own opinions as well but really they should be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm not upset by people's opinions on whether I should leave it on or not if that's what you mean but the lames and e-thugs on these boards tire me. Not going to give them any more material..

Last edited:
sunshineblotters sunshineblotters

Dude, who cares? Really it's the internet. I share what I want and if people flame me so what? Not sitting here like "oooh I really wanna see his tat" but seriously **** em. Nt is an online forum that's it. Mostly it's like minded cool dudes like y'all in here. But there are lames and that doesn't matter. Let them cry in their basement jacking off to Cassie .gifs.

Last edited:
I just said not in this thread. But someone will pick it up in this thread to clown me in another thread. That's how the clowns on this website operate. You act like every thread is secluded.
And you see why I called you insecure? This just backs it up.

Its the internet dude, not that serious.

Even if it was real life. Do you if you aren't hurting anyone my original point still stands. **** em.

I'm insecure because I don't want to argue with people on the internet about my personal life. Okay. Like I said tell yourself that. People I've known for years in real life aint even seen my good tattoos much less my bad ones. Though that will change when I go in for my half sleeve

Last edited:
Damn Fong, id go to your cuzzo for some ink for sure.

I do think some of those tattoos are a bit on the lighter end, may fade in time but overall pretty good.

Have him hire Jun Cha's photographer and they may be even look 10x better in pics. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom