***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

^i hit the gym. This is me WITH gains. IDK why but I tend to suck in when taking pics of my sides. I do it w/o realizing. You used to be able to basically see through me. :lol: Most people with my condition are the same way but it varies. There are some professional athletes with the same condition but their training regiment would likely send me to the hospital. There are people with my condition that practically live in the hospital. I was one of those kids but my condition got better. tbt most that is known about the condition is relatively new. Even the first diagnosis of this condition, despite being a disease thousands of years old, and most cases are within a certain geographic area so no one really cares. I dont have it as bad as a lot of people but I never had a chance at pro athleticism.
What is this disease may i ask

If I say it, it will just lead to another "discussion" with people giving me brain aneurysms by spreading ignorance and displaying lack of reading comprehension so I'm good on that.

If I say it, it will just lead to another "discussion" with people giving me brain aneurysms by spreading ignorance and displaying lack of reading comprehension so I'm good on that.
So don't bring up your "disease" as an excuse not to put some weight on

No you said eat to get some weight, tryna clown me. Nice convenient amnesia tho. Typical NT. I should sit here and get blasted. Okay.

This aint even close to a tantrum

Last edited:
:lol: at this thread derailing into a debate about sunshine's body. whether or not he's got a condition, let that man be

in regards to eating or not eating before sessions, I'd say i haven't had very different results. my artists have always suggested that i eat beforehand but i think each person knows their own body best. if I'm not hungry, i wont eat before a quick one or two hour session. anything more than that, i force myself to snack on something like a banana or two just to tide myself over until i can have a real meal. I've never gotten queezy or dizzy during a session, but i have had the unfortunate circumstance of having to take a **** because i ate too much

:lol: at this thread derailing into a debate about sunshine's body. whether or not he's got a condition, let that man be

in regards to eating or not eating before sessions, I'd say i haven't had very different results. my artists have always suggested that i eat beforehand but i think each person knows their own body best. if I'm not hungry, i wont eat before a quick one or two hour session. anything more than that, i force myself to snack on something like a banana or two just to tide myself over until i can have a real meal. I've never gotten queezy or dizzy during a session, but i have had the unfortunate circumstance of having to take a **** because i ate too much

Right? :lol:

They should book you for more time than they actually need. All three artist I have been to have. And if we needed to eat we'd eat. Only happened once but that is because I took too much of my vicodin prescription for someone who laid off it for months. I needed something to distract me.

My next one said it would take about 3.5 hours but booked me from 3 to 8.

I could see how those celebrity artist wouldnt tho.

Last edited:
Its a medical condition? I didn't know it existed. I dont even know what it is. Why bring it up if you aren't going to aware us on this rare medical condition. Enlighten us. Maybe we can heal it one day if you start spreading the word.

Its a medical condition? I didn't know it existed. I dont even know what it is. Why bring it up if you aren't going to aware us on this rare medical condition. Enlighten us. Maybe we can heal it one day if you start spreading the word.
Bulimia???? ...

Last edited:
Let's get this back on track fellas.

My "eat"1 comment was an immature joke. I deeply apologize for that. The discussion on body types and ectomorphs is something I believe in but that's for another thread/discussion

Btw SunshineB your skin is still good for a detailed tattoo. I would just avoid certain colors. But it will hold detail.

You wanted a ******* explanation. ****.
I used to tell people what it was but regret it.
You would just bring up the 3 or 4 celebrities that have it and have normal/athletic bodies anyway.

Y'all are really ****** this thread up.

How? You was talkin the same **** too.

Let's get this back on track fellas.

My "eat"1 comment was an immature joke. I deeply apologize for that. The discussion on body types and ectomorphs is something I believe in but that's for another thread/discussion

Btw SunshineB your skin is still good for a detailed tattoo. I would just avoid certain colors. But it will hold detail.

It's all good.

I don't feel comfortable with color, except red. I don't like the washed out look for anyone with darker than yellow skin. That's my opinion tho.

Last edited:
I said one comment about me not eating before getting tattooed and I wasn't firing shots.

My point being who gives a **** if you're skinny? I'm talking to both sides.

my half sleeve in progress, still have one more session hopefully. Adding wind bars, waves and he still has to finish the foo dog ball and the top of the buddha head.

My full sleeve I've been working on has this same exact concept. Just did the outline for the cherry blossoms last week. Gotta get someone to take some pics of the progress one of these days for me.

So jus got the ink done today.. im a little on the darker side, so we couldnt do much color, but I like tones that Zack Taylor out at Evermore Tattoo used. Props to Fong for findin the dude. He's a cool dude -

Pics were taken in kinda dark lighting, but woo hoo

Hi all,

I'm headed to Maui in September and was interested in getting a tribal tattoo. Does anyone have any recommendations for artists that specialize with tribal tattoo's on Maui?

So jus got the ink done today.. im a little on the darker side, so we couldnt do much color, but I like tones that Zack Taylor out at Evermore Tattoo used. Props to Fong for findin the dude. He's a cool dude -

Pics were taken in kinda dark lighting, but woo hoo
Dope. 
smokin.gif

Makes me wanna get the Indian head on my back done already. 
tired.gif

Scheduled a consult for my first piece. Chick then proceeds to tell me that the artist is booked until October 2015 
indifferent.gif

I was shocked honestly. I feel like could get a heart transplant quicker. 

How does it work? Could someone cancel and she would be able to pencil me in?

If someone cancels you could be penciled in depending how much time until the would be appointment.

There are artist booked for 2 years man. Getting on that waiting list could be a full years worth of effort. Maybe more. I tried to get on a couple waiting list for 15ish months before I gave up.

My personal rule is if your next available saturday appt is less than 3 months away you prolly aint good enough. Tho I get a lot of flack for saying that.

Last edited:
Word. Yeah I guess I just wasn't expecting that.

So what if it's during the week and not Saturday? Is it generally easier to squeeze in  on a weekday/night?

Does everybody go through a "silver skin" phase? My tattoo has peeled and all of that, but the inked parts of my skin look "indented" into my skin and are shiny. The thick parts are wrinkly as well as shiny. :nerd:

I've been putting scentless lotion on it since last wednesday, about 3-4 days after I got it done.

Back
Top Bottom