OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

^^ I honestly think we can get 50 members before years end. We've already got 25 in a span of a month!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Do y'all think the first mall meet up should be for the Aqua 8's(Sept.), Blk Red 8's(Dec.), or the 10/13 pack(Jan.)?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

I think we should meet up for the Aqua VIII's
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

^ Alright the, the first meet up will be for the Aqua's.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Yea I say we meet up for the Aquas. As far as the team attire thing goes, let's just be ourselves and let others know what we're wearing to stand out from the crowd. If it is not raining that day, I will be going with a purple theme for the aquas. I will wear my Flint VII (once again if it doesn't raint. I aint tryin to mess up that suede, and I aint taking my chance with a suede protector).
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​

Next 3 meet ups:

Aqua 8- Sept 22nd 07'

Blk/Red 8- Dec 22nd 07'

10/13 countdown pack- Jan 19th 08'( Confirmed)

By the way all meet ups should be made early(right when the mall opens) to avoid crowds, get in & out, and most of all ensure shoes!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

i remember i got the altitudes at a midnight release at the athletes foot by the west inn mall. i wonder if anyones doing any midnight releases for the aquas.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
BUKKAKE WARRIOR! Member #23- blkflipkid
Richmond County​

I wish I could find a spot that was having a midnight release. I'd cop the aquas so fast. Jay Dean how many members we up to now... 26?

From the other post with the mall meetups:
Quote:
Since the majority of the members have said they either get their shoes from Stonecrest or Greenbrair the mall meet ups will be @ the following two locations.

OFFICIAL 07-08' Mall Meet Up Locations

Stoncrest & Gwinnett Place

I'll organize the meet ups according to which location you say you WILL be at. Either say you'll be at Stoncrest or Gwinnett Place.We'll decide on what store in th mall the to meet up once I get this info from everybody.

I'll start things off.

I'll be @ Stonecrest
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE

^ I meant to say Gwinnett Place, sorry. Change that for me please Black Ice. I'll add a third mall once I get the other members( JordanKing357, dipset boricua, rhcp729, greencouture, nightruans, SunnyBe, & seeko7) to post their mall meet up info. You mind sending them pm's for me? I'm leaning more towards two main malls so the members can pick one of the two( the one they're closest to) and maybe an alternate( South Dekalb or Southlake). Cool?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Just to clear things up, the reason I narrowed the mall meetups to Stonecrest and Gwinnett is becausethey were initially the got the most posts by you guys. And they're in two convinient locations accessible for y'all to decide on which one. It was going to be impossible for 25 members to meet @ one mall so that's another reason why I split it into two. Keep on posting guys. Oh, and btw I'll be leaving to go on vacation on Thursday, 7/19 and won't be back until Thursday, 7/26. Can you hold things down 4 me Black Ice while I'm gone, preciate' it!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Any1 here besides Khalfani into SBs? I'm tryin to find info on the MF Doom dunks. Anyone know about releases in GA? My only pair of SBs came from ebay, and I don't feel like paying some crazy reseller prices for these Dooms. I know there is an SB account in GA at this store called Stratosphere.

Any info would help, thanks.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Gwinnett County​

Quote:
Any1 here besides Khalfani into SBs? I'm tryin to find info on the MF Doom dunks
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Georgia Made & Georgia Raised!! Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Can the following members OFFICIALLY state whether you'll be @ Stonecrest or Gwinnett Place Mall for the first mall meet up: Aqua 8. I need this info so I'll know who's going where, arrangements, ect. Thanks for your cooperation. Post this info in the Team GA Sole Report Immediately thread. Going on vacation & hope to see everyone's info when I return. Can you, Black Ice and Jay Dean hold( spread the word) things down while I'm gone. Thanks, Mr Shrewd

01. ME
02. Khalfani
03. Jay Dean03
04. steve steve nash
05. DJ236
06. vcof2005
07. Hotteztsince88
08. airmissionretro
09. scorpio04
10. mizzjordan23
11. JordanKing357
12. VaBoiInATL
13. dipset boricua
14. rhcp729
15. tramond aka member #007
16. greencouture
17. nightruans
18. capo1123
20. Southern North Side
21. SunnyBe
22. seeko7
23. blkflipkid
24. ATLforces33
25. DWalk31
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

me and Black will hold down the fort.

oh yea, Black, theres no buy/selling in this forum fam, u'll have to hit me in the PM's. My holmes said it might be at or a lil over retail, it depends what all sizes they have left. ill let you know whats happenin.

oh yea,
01. Black ICE
02. Khalfani
03. Jay Dean03
04. steve steve nash
05. DJ236
06. vcof2005
07. Hotteztsince88
08. airmissionretro
09. scorpio04
10. mizzjordan23
11. JordanKing357
12. VaBoiInATL
13. dipset boricua
14. rhcp729
15. tramond aka member #007
16. greencouture
17. nightruans
18. capo1123
19. Mr Shrewd
20. Southern North Side
21. SunnyBe
22. seeko7
23. blkflipkid
24. ATLforces33
25. DWalk31
26. excel intell

*Updated

:wink:
wink.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Thanks Jay Dean and make sure folks keep postin'. You can be the temporary hypeman while I'm gone :lol:
laugh.gif
. Welp, I'm leaving GA in an hour. See y'all on 7/26, Holla! :D
happy.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

Hey, if at all possible could you see if you could get me a pair of those Dooms too?? I can pay by paypal too if the price is right.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Prepare For Shermanation Member #9- Shermanator
Fulton County--Westside Where Da Best Ride​

Ill chek @ the shop and see what all sizes they have in stock. I know it aint gonna be much tho.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Houston County​
TEAM NO FUGAZI

ok Jay my bad I didnt think about it like that. Since you don't have the dooms, I didnt think of it as buying/selling but you do have a point. Sent you a PM haha
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Gwinnett County​

wont be there for the aqua's...
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
LETS GET IT IN! Member #24- ATLforces33
Clayton County​

Good Mornin fam!!

jus checkin on yall. so everybody goin to Gwinnett for the Aquas?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Houston County​
TEAM NO FUGAZI

I'm late as always.

Marmourjr
Atlanta, Ga - Campbellton Rd. (Ben Hill)
Holla.

So what I have to do to get in?

Back
Top Bottom