Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Do you guys think these will go on sale(or be eligible for F & F) soon cuz they are still sitting on the shelves in basically every Footlocker.

Not sure about the comfort thing. They feel great, IMO.

At first, they were ehh, then I re-laced them. And now they're
pimp.gif

Saw these today and was like wow!! Instant pick up! I can't wait to wear them.

Still waiting for my order from Shoe Trends to arrive. Was placed May 20th. Haven't heard a peep from them since.

Originally Posted by shawnoen

Still waiting for my order from Shoe Trends to arrive. Was placed May 20th. Haven't heard a peep from them since.
shoot them an email. i think they officially said june 16th but i know some orders went out early. i ordered them + nubuck 12s from them

^^^^ Shoe trends said they are shipping out monday at least for me with my POP's and MPLS Kobe's

dang i need a pair badly. montrealers aren't that lucky with these joints. Canada in general.
can anyone hook a brother up? under retail and all....of course
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

For some reason, I'm no longer feeling these. They will be returned.
thats how i felt once i got them from shoetrends... i wasnt really feeling them anymore. i just put them in my closet.

^^^ IMO quality has been off for the fresh waters, these, & the mint greens. i have the chilis from last yr and they are str8 piff... quality was so nicethat i made them my 1st am95 purchase ever... i wear the hell out of my chilis and purchased these to replace them in the rotation.... chilis are still wornand my max oranges sit in a box. might end up selling for 120 shipped. not bad since thats what i paid for them.

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ IMO quality has been off for the fresh waters, these, & the mint greens. i have the chilis from last yr and they are str8 piff... quality was so nice that i made them my 1st am95 purchase ever... i wear the hell out of my chilis and purchased these to replace them in the rotation.... chilis are still worn and my max oranges sit in a box. might end up selling for 120 shipped. not bad since thats what i paid for them.

What is different? I own 08 Neons and Chilis and I have seen Freshwaters and Orange's in stores, the quality is almost identical. You're bugging.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

^^^ IMO quality has been off for the fresh waters, these, & the mint greens. i have the chilis from last yr and they are str8 piff... quality was so nice that i made them my 1st am95 purchase ever... i wear the hell out of my chilis and purchased these to replace them in the rotation.... chilis are still worn and my max oranges sit in a box. might end up selling for 120 shipped. not bad since thats what i paid for them.

What is different? I own 08 Neons and Chilis and I have seen Freshwaters and Orange's in stores, the quality is almost identical. You're bugging.

my opinion is my opinion correct? no need to justify to u y i say the quality is a step down. if u think quality is identical then more power to u

my opinion is my opinion correct? no need to justify to u y i say the quality is a step down. if u think quality is identical then more power to u
Well yeah but that's not really something you can have an opinion about. Either it is or it isn't, it's not like there's any greyarea. Tell me one thing different, that's all I'm saying.

Well yeah but that's not really something you can have an opinion about. Either it is or it isn't, it's not like there's any grey area. Tell me one thing different, that's all I'm saying.
1. the stitching on the side parts but im sure u havent seen any of the 09s with terrible stitching huh?
2. side grey area but i guess ur gonna say its the same on both also

my shoe stitching is all good...i dont get how some of yall judge quality without actually rocking the shoe
i could maybe understand if they just look destroyed out of the box but thats not the case

The disappointment is coming from this shoe not being that hot. When I saw them, they looked more red than orange. They are nice to look at but thesewouldn't be copped without some sort of discount. I don't know about the quality issues because I don't have them.

Back
Top Bottom