Official Tennessee Titans season Thread (week 17 vs The Texans) ........8-7 Playoffs?

Putrid call going deep on that... You got effing Rob Bironas that you had attempt a 66 yarder earlier in the game... Get the ball to the 45 and call it a day.
30t6p3b.gif
If he misses a 57 yd FG then it is what it is but you cant have Matt Brokenback throwing up ducks with 20 seconds left on his own 45.
indifferent.gif

so dumb.

^^^Hasselbeck did the same thing against the ******** in the playoffs...except the Seahawks were up 14 points and it was the middle of the game LOL

i hope we beat the ravens on sunday even thought we are the slight underdogs
laugh.gif

You saw what the Ravens did to the Steelers right?

Ray Rice is gonna be huge next week, I just hope CJ gets the ball a bit more.

oh no no no no no. yall have the best retros in the league?

!@#$%^& YOU!

those are our retros. if you had just left and became the titans, we'd have no beef, but you @#$%^%^& stole our records as the oilers. for that, you will never be forgiven. i hate you all.

Originally Posted by do work son

oh no no no no no. yall have the best retros in the league?

!@#$%^& YOU!

those are our retros. if you had just left and became the titans, we'd have no beef, but you @#$%^%^& stole our records as the oilers. for that, you will never be forgiven. i hate you all.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
THIS

just got back home from hooters so i had to check in.

WHAT A @@%**#+ WIN!!!!!
pimp.gif

Hass and Britt was killin it. i was hoping to see CJ take one to the house but maybe next week. D played pretty good also. what a great way to kick off the home opener. TITAN UP!!!

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

We better not beat the ravens then lose to Denver

I think yall are gonna smash the Broncos... Tennessee is good... OL is great.  Winning those battles up front gonna win you some games... Hopefully CJ can get on track this week.  Dont know why hes getting such low numbers behind those horses on the OL.

Probably because he missed so much of camp & preseason. Jake Long is starting out pretty slow too.

Always thought Bud Adams was kind of a kook but he had enough sense to keep Fisher around & then knew when to part with him & Young. He also made a great hire in Mike Munchak. The season is still young so who knows how the Titans will do but Munchak seems to put together good game plans. I thought the first game was an aberration...Sucks Britt might be lost for the season. Good luck with the rest of the season...

Back
Top Bottom