.: Official THE-DREAM "Love vs. Money" album thread (In Stores March 10th!) :.

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

man thought this would leaked already...

new fav album and i ain't even heard it yet
laugh.gif
the dream is
pimp.gif

it should leak by tonight
nerd.gif

me too.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

So this will be his second album to flop...am I correct...
First album did 59,000 it's first week but ended up going Gold. This album will probably flop tho

man this CD is out there, I know somebody got it
nerd.gif

at least give me a preview, I just wanna hear it, I don't gotta "have" it
I intend on buying the CD any damn way unless it comes out complete garbage which i doubt

I must admit The Dream is consistant with the radio killas, I dont know what he lacks to put him at NeYo-Chris Brown Status right now.

Myspace is streaming the album on 3/5 and 3/6, so expect it no later than then. I'll be copping on Tuesday regardless of leak, but just wanted to pass thaton ...

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I must admit The Dream is consistant with the radio killas, I dont know what he lacks to put him at NeYo-Chris Brown Status right now.

a GOOD Live show for 1...
smh.gif

When I heard dude speak @ the listening session, it registered to me why he's not Neyo or CB status...he comes off a bit uncouth....he doesn't have"it" but dude can write/produce with the best of em

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

When I heard dude speak @ the listening session, it registered to me why he's not Neyo or CB status...he comes off a bit uncouth....he doesn't have "it" but dude can write/produce with the best of em
Your perspective is better than most because you're in the industry but IMO I don't think CB and Neyo are all of that. The Dream can notsing but his pen game is better than those two in my opinion and that covers a multitude of his shortcomings when approaching R & B. Neyo's material isso redundant and CB's voice is real annoying.

I also thought Love/ Hate > Than all of Neyo's and CB's albums combined.

Originally Posted by EvansST

When I heard dude speak @ the listening session, it registered to me why he's not Neyo or CB status...he comes off a bit uncouth....he doesn't have "it" but dude can write/produce with the best of em
Your perspective is better than most because you're in the industry but IMO I don't think CB and Neyo are all of that. The Dream can not sing but his pen game is better than those two in my opinion and that covers a multitude of his shortcomings when approaching R & B. Neyo's material is so redundant and CB's voice is real annoying.

NT is a bunch of habitual line steppers
laugh.gif

His own CD might be even better than the first one
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by EvansST

Your perspective is better than most because you're in the industry but IMO I don't think CB and Neyo are all of that. The Dream can not sing but his pen game is better than those two in my opinion and that covers a multitude of his shortcomings when approaching R & B. Neyo's material is so redundant and CB's voice is real annoying.

NT is a bunch of habitual line steppers
laugh.gif

His own CD might be even better than the first one
grin.gif
laugh.gif
. I just feel that way for some reason.

it's on his myspace tomorrow and friday

from there, somebody will make a webrip in decent quality

which should hold anyone over until the actual group rip a couple days after that

Back
Top Bottom