***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

We all know "1992" is gonna be fire just like all other of Jayceon's albums. Besides "Year of the Wolf". The Game's discography is damn near flawless.

+

:x at "92 Bars". What the :smh: , Robert Williams is finished. Sad to see Meek's career only last a few years. He virtually has no friends in the industry. He's burned bridges with almost everyone :lol:

Streets of Compton & Block Wars don't count ?
:lol: @ Meek bein finished
Year of the Wolf don't count (compilation album) and Streets and Block are more like mixtape/soundtrack albums.

They still were garbage. Noone has a perfect resume in hip hop tho. Everybody got at least 1 dud. Hov the goat and he even made kingdoms come :lol:. But yea, game needs to realize all the extra **** isn't gonna turn into sells for him tho. He's been in the game long enough to know he has a core that's gonna buy it anyway.

Maybe that's becuz of the social media hijinks.
It's ridiculous to base the quality of his music on his social media presence.  Take the skills for what they are.  I think Kanye is an extremely arrogant person in his interviews and in his tweets but I am not going to deny the fact that he can make great albums.  

I have to agree. the social media game has wrecked games imagine to the point that their is no turning back. He def comes across trying to hard in everything he does. He is also o late to the party in trends or over does them.

Yup.  People refuse to give that man his credit because he didn't do big numbers.  Doc 2 & 2.5 are fire.
He Actually didn't do too bad last I checked he was around 420k. He should be receiving a GOLD plat sometime soon. Keep in mind, he's independent too.

Fab does nothing on social media? He's practically like Wale on there :lol:

Lol exactly. Fab is more known for his social media antics than his mixtapes now a days. I rock with Fab tho

Social media antics?

Fab only post pics and shows no personality.

When has he done Wale rants and back and forths with fans and other celebs?

He fell back years ago, because people couldn't take jokes and got offended. He hasn't done anything since Ray J, which was five years ago.

Fab does a lot of funny things, roasting, and jokes on social media. They even talk about it in his most recent Breakfast Club interview.

They still were garbage. Noone has a perfect resume in hip hop tho. Everybody got at least 1 dud. Hov the goat and he even made kingdoms come :lol:. But yea, game needs to realize all the extra **** isn't gonna turn into sells for him tho. He's been in the game long enough to know he has a core that's gonna buy it anyway.

Yea Streets of Compton and Block Wars each had 3-4 good songs and some throwaways

Maybe cuz I don't take this social media **** as serious as y'all and I don't be reading dudes every tweet. People use those sites to act a fool/fake stunt/promo. If the music is dope the **** is dope. Game dropped the best album of last year so all that other **** don't matter to me.

Maybe cuz I don't take this social media **** as serious as y'all and I don't be reading dudes every tweet. People use those sites to act a fool/fake stunt/promo. If the music is dope the **** is dope. Game dropped the best album of last year so all that other **** don't matter to me.

That's pretty much my take on it. Hell, I didn't get on IG/twitter and look at his meat pic :lol:

^ Only your second post and you go and say that
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom