***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Police ain't gonna do anything unless you give them that info tho...you right about the way it sounds but to me dude just wanted to find the culprit himself

:lol: "snitching" talk is always funny though

Police ain't gonna do anything unless you give them that info tho...you right about the way it sounds but to me dude just wanted to find the culprit himself

You a civilian. So I completely understand your point of view.

But for a "street, gang banger" *****......to start a "beef" on the basis of "snitching", meek absolutely is in the right for calling game out for that post.

Don't matter to me either way.....but game posting surveillance pics of a dude breaking his car windows....with physical descriptions and measurement is 100x more of snitching than Meek telling Sean Kingston that game just told him "out of town ****** are getting robbed, so stay on point."

The definition of "Snitch" is to inform someone, especially in this case.

Of course the police not gon get involved, it only cost a couple grand a car to fix and the insurance prolly covers (actually this the case wit most ppl)

laugh.gif

IF Meek didn't snitch on Chuck to fat boy why would his mama blame Game the next day all over social media?

The fact meek is going years back through another mans Instagram looking for something to comment on is sad as ****

Back
Top Bottom