***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Ross is just as hip hop as game if that's he case man. The maybach musics etc. I'm done arguing that because its all subjective, no real proof to say this guy is better than this guy. Plus they are on the same tier and I like em both so whatever. Alls I know is doctors advocate ain't no classic b

Games record on DRE ALBUM is better than anything game did in the last 3 years [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But he males hip hop records the and I just pointed out a record that wasn't so hip hop. IDC about the whole hip hoppy **** because its guys we not even discussing that do that way better. U can't pick and choose what songs to include bro. Moving on, when's the release date for d2 or will this be considered red haze? I kinda think son will deliver.

But he males hip hop records the and I just pointed out a record that wasn't so hip hop. IDC about the whole hip hoppy **** because its guys we not even discussing that do that way better. U can't pick and choose what songs to include bro. Moving on, when's the release date for d2 or will this be considered red haze? I kinda think son will deliver.
Might get pushed back now cause of his knee

The Game has the most consistent discography since 05' of ANY rapper since.

"Jesus Piece" was excellent. The hell is Sway talking about?! Did he listen to the same album we did?!

:lol:

The only other people that come close is Ye and Drake and Game has more product.

Exactly.

Imma say take out Drake cuz his dicography's kinda ehh and just replace it with these dudes
KRIT
Scarface
Kendrick
Nas
Ross
hell I'd put Jeezy in there but 103 wasn't that great

I don't agree with Face. After "Last of a Dying Breed", I don't like his work after that. Jeezy is a good pick. His albums are always great and that feeling that's hard to capture.

Once again when consistency is brought up, I will bring up Curren$y

Also Kendrick too

Kendrick yes and Curren$y goes unnoticed alot, though.

I think he was talking sales wise, wasn't saying that the albums was bad, cuz lax and red were def not as good as Jesus piece.

Game said it best too, he had a major label backing on those and the climate for record sales changed

And kendrick isn't there just yet, he had 2 solid albums but tpab just didn't do it for me. With time and a couple more he will prob be at that level

I was talking sales wise and quality wise. I don't know why LAX gets hate. That album was hot to me. That "Angels" track with Common, though! :x

Even though Kendrick stole the show on "R.E.D", that album from top to bottom is damn near flawless.

Game outrapped on his own songs? :rofl: how does he get outapped on his own songs when he usually hi-jacks people's flows and ends up sounding better than him?

Anyway, that the first Dipset post in a long time that actually makes sense. In terms of discography, I've never really listened to Game mixtapes, so I'd put his albums up against anybody's since 2005.

Actually the majority of my posts make alot of sense. You just need to actually read in context what I am actually saying instead of trying to come at me cause other NT'ers come at me on the daily.

Ross doesn't even have a classic album nor is he a better rapper than Game 

His last 2 albums have been trash 

I thought "Port of Miami" was okay and "Trilla" was trash. Everything from "Deeper than Rap" to "Mastermind" has been excellent. "Hood Billionaire" was garbage though. Let's all seriously admit it. He overworked himself.

laugh.gif

Exactly.
I don't agree with Face. After "Last of a Dying Breed", I don't like his work after that. Jeezy is a good pick. His albums are always great and that feeling that's hard to capture.
Kendrick yes and Curren$y goes unnoticed alot, though.
I was talking sales wise and quality wise. I don't know why LAX gets hate. That album was hot to me. That "Angels" track with Common, though!
sick.gif

Even though Kendrick stole the show on "R.E.D", that album from top to bottom is damn near flawless.
Actually the majority of my posts make alot of sense. You just need to actually read in context what I am actually saying instead of trying to come at me cause other NT'ers come at me on the daily.
I thought "Port of Miami" was okay and "Trilla" was trash. Everything from "Deeper than Rap" to "Mastermind" has been excellent. "Hood Billionaire" was garbage though. Let's all seriously admit it. He overworked himself.
Angels
smokin.gif

^ its one of my personal classics but I wouldn't just say its classic

Am I really reading people trying to make a case for Ross being a better artist than Game?  Smh...

Back on to the subject, I'm thinking his album is going to get pushed back again because of this injury.  He definitely needs to drop a mixtape in order to keep his buzz going.  

it might be fairy tales but ross paints pictures with his words

he can actually make a whole song without name dropping

Game lyrically better cool but ross can make better music.

Back
Top Bottom