***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

double disc? sounds too good to be true. that must be the Deluxe Edition cover unless there's like a couple of new songs on a 2nd cd if it's possible.

what's this rumor going around of 50 Cent being on New York, New York? that song cut off pretty short in the snippets. some website has said that song on the album would be an interesting listen, whatever that means :nerd:

what's this rumor going around of 50 Cent being on New York, New York? that song cut off pretty short in the snippets. some website has said that song on the album would be an interesting listen, whatever that means
nerd.gif
who u hear that rumor from?

who u hear that rumor from?

blogs started that rumor, it might not be true but we will see soon enough. here's the site where they talk about the song tho

As expected, the 19 song album features a lot of A list artists like Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Will.i.am, DeJ Loaf, Diddy, Ab-Soul, Q-Tip, Kanye West, Dre, Fergie and Snoop Dogg. The L.A. rapper even has a song dedicated to New York called ‘New York, New York’ which should make for a very interesting listen.

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2015/09/the-game-the-documentary-2-track-list/

Last edited:
So the push back was because this Drake and Future album dropped. VERY SMART!!!! Curious to know how well it'll still be selling in 3 weeks once DC2 drops. Hopefully DC2 will have enough first week sales to beat their 3 weeks sales. This dude Drake CAN'T LOSE!!!

Not gonna be true lol

I think they meant it would be interesting cuz hes from la makin a song bout new York

2nd disk confirmed, not sure how many tracks will be on there and what kind. i just hope we get it with this album's release date

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom