***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

FYI both cds are only 8.99
smokin.gif
Best Buy?

There's a "making of" video of the original documentary right? Anyone know where I can watch that?

For my LA folks he's in POWER 106 right now playing the entire album and talking to fans. You can download the iHeartRadio if you're not in LA.

iTunes put Disc 2 pre-order up and El Chapo is the bonus track. Hopefully it's a hidden bonus on the physical disc.

Still not sure just how good TD 2.5 will be. For some odd reason don't think it will be as good as TD2. Further more, after hearing Game say he didn't let Dre hear part 2 (because he didn't want him to say it's "WEAK" not saying that he would have) Game said he approved TD2. Game mention Dre was telling him some songs he worked on wasn't good enough so he went back and made better songs to get Dre's approval for TD2.

Y'all know what I've been Trynna hear for days now? A new track with game using that drunk voice that he used in Start From Scratch and the other track with busta

Still not sure just how good TD 2.5 will be. For some odd reason don't think it will be as good as TD2. Further more, after hearing Game say he didn't let Dre hear part 2 (because he didn't want him to say it's "WEAK" not saying that he would have) Game said he approved TD2. Game mention Dre was telling him some songs he worked on wasn't good enough so he went back and made better songs to get Dre's approval for TD2.
i think disk 2 will be more "street" album is full of gangbangas lol

Y'all know what I've been Trynna hear for days now? A new track with game using that drunk voice that he used in Start From Scratch and the other track with busta
Love those songs. He doesn't have one on TD2 like that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom