***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Phenomenal!! If u don't skip tracks it just flows straight thru.

If u think about it since doc adv this is by far his best cohesive project and Jesus piece was solid too. No major label, dre not ep, no 50 (keep the change ***) him n stat quo have put out 2 very solid albums in jp and this.
I need him to get in 1 of them BET Cyphers and wreck sht

I like 2.5 better

2 to me sounds sort of like Dre's Compton album. It sounds a tad over produced and doesn't sound as natural. It sounds like it tries to come off as a universal album IMO. Some of the features seem sort of out of place.

2.5 sounds more of a west coast album, which I enjoy better.

Pretty much what I said. Reminds me a lot of Compton. Album sounds forced and doesn't sound anything like a Game album to me. It's GARBAGE.

I played 2.5 about five or six times today. **** is so damn smooth. I'll be at Best Buy on Friday buying 2.5 and Joe Budden.

After 3 listens 2.5 is his 2nd best album after Doctors Advocate. It just gets better. It has everything you want from a west coast album. The bangers, the party tracks, the reflective/emotional/regretful tracks. Even the skits go with the flow of the album. The only negative is Wayne's part on From Adam, but Game's verses are so hard the song is still good. Like Father Like Son 2 was done perfectly.

1. The Doc
2. JP
3. 2.5

Disc 1 is dead last, at the bottom. That **** makes me like LAX and I hate that ****

Knee jerk reaction list since the albums have been out 5 minutes:

Doc

DA

Red

Doc 2

JP

Doc 2.5

LAX

Last edited:
So wait is this the part 2 to the double album? Hoping it drops on Spotify tomorrow.

I can't get jiggy with the quiks groove
ZjE8OXD.gif

I can't take a man that uses lol serious.

Doctor's Advocate has some of his best work. Also has some of his worst production. There's a good 5-6 beats that I can't even listen too.

I can't take a man that uses lol serious.

Doctor's Advocate has some of his best work. Also has some of his worst production. There's a good 5-6 beats that I can't even listen too.

That album prob had best production behind doc 1...but ye, swizz, jr rotem, storch, just blaze, denaun, hi tek, Khalil, william, all are wack producers I guess lol

Def can't take anything serious if u really think that but it's ur taste in beats

Game on big boys neighborhood is up on youtube now

The Game on "The Documentary 2", Forbidden Questi…:

Starting off with Disc 2...So far it's [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Quik's Groove so damn wavy [emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji]

"Da homies in da cutlass on E,
****** turnt up and we bout to hit da streets,
Da homie on probation make him sit up in da back,
Bout to hit da weed spot and get another sack"

This joint and "Outside" are so damn cold. I can't stop playing this album.

The Documentary is a CLASSIC.
One of my favorite albums.
That being said.

I may be a prisoner of the moment, but I feel like 2.5 is the BEST Game album.

Back
Top Bottom