***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Pimp C's album is gonna be random old music with old and new collabs. I'm a check it out but I don't expect more than a few good songs.

Face album is real dope. I think 2.5 is better though.

Jeezy's last album was his worst and some of his new songs don't sound that good. I don't think it'll be that good.

Pimp C's album is gonna be random old music with old and new collabs. I'm a check it out but I don't expect more than a few good songs.

Face album is real dope. I think 2.5 is better though.

Yea I expect the same from the Pimp C album. I hope it's newer stuff, but I doubt it. I don't really think Pimp C was a live in the studio like 2Pac or Gucci Mane for him to have an endless supply of verses/songs.

Very sure ShotsRangOut has Dreams Worth More Than Money as the #1 album this year, so I don't think anyone needs his opinion on a Scarface album.

“This album is the culmination of years of work from not just me, but also the amazing artists and producers who contributed to make it happen. It combines several of the ideas and projects my husband began before his untimely passing. We hope the Trill fans enjoy it."

01 Long Live the Pimp
02 3 Way Freak [ft. Lil Wayne]
03 Ain't Said **** [ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Devin the Dude]
04 Wavybone [ft. A$AP Rocky, Juicy J & Bun B]
05 Spittin' Game (Interlude)
06 Trill [ft. A'doni, Slim Thug, Esg & Lil Keke]
07 ***** Get Down [ft. Bun B, 8Ball & MJG]
08 Payday [ft. Juicy J]
09 Slab Music [ft. Lil Keke]
10 True to the Game [ft. David Banner]
11 Triflin' *** (Interlude)
12 To Lose a *****
13 Friends [ft. Juicy J & Nas]
14 Southside
15 Butta Cookies
16 Country Thang (Outro)
17 Twerk Something [ft. T.I.]

Don't wanna sidetrack this thread but I need help

What's the name of the song by The Game that he sampled EPMD's "You Gots To Chill"... It's been bugging me :smh:

Juicy j & Nas
pimp.gif
?

So crips and bloods in LA only koo wit eachother if its some music **** nothin else tho? I know its all about that $ but it just seems weird

IT's only the young kids really tripping over colors. The older folks and OG's ain't gonna trip over red or blue. They have some damn sense.

Back
Top Bottom