Official [The Internet] Thread vol. Syd Tha Kyd & Matt Martians

Go see them. If you don't have tickets yet grab them asap. This is the best I've seen them. They did a cover of "She Wants to Move" that could make Pharrel blush.

I want to get tix to the Odd Future festival just to watch them perform.

Plus the lineup to the festival looks impressive. Has anyone gone to Odd Future's festivals in the past? Don't want to be surrounded by crazy fan boys/girls 
laugh.gif

@Kennmo Loved the NPR post! 

Seen them in concert in NYC a week ago. Was deff live. They have so much potential. Hope they keep up the great music before they become mainstream 

@Kennmo Loved the NPR post! 

Seen them in concert in NYC a week ago. Was deff live. They have so much potential. Hope they keep up the great music before they become mainstream 

I really hope they come back to NYC soon. I definitely want to see them live.

@calmatic1 did his thing as usual :smokin

caught The Internet live a couple nights ago in houston..

packed house, show was live, crowd was hyped.

and Moonchild, who they have opening f/them is also dope

was expecting some type of indie rock when i first saw them :lol: and to my surprise :wow:

heavy erykah influence imo but still nice nonetheless

Last edited:
@calmatic1 did his thing as usual
smokin.gif

caught The Internet live a couple nights ago in houston..

packed house, show was live, crowd was hyped.

and Moonchild, who they have opening f/them is also dope

was expecting some type of indie rock when i first saw them
laugh.gif
and to my surprise
eek.gif

heavy erykah influence imo but still nice nonetheless
Oh yes they are! Wondering if they mixed a bit of Badu into their set? They did in the NYC show that I thought was so amazing. Crazy how her voice resembles Erykah 

Saw the show in Chicago 2 weeks ago, Syd sounded fantastic live, they put on a great show.

Album is crazy good. Probably the best album I've heard this year, sometimes it just plays in the car like 3 or 4 times over and over and I just got it like 3 weeks ago. Great project, respect to them. I've been trying to spread the word about them.

I want to get tix to the Odd Future festival just to watch them perform.

Plus the lineup to the festival looks impressive. Has anyone gone to Odd Future's festivals in the past? Don't want to be surrounded by crazy fan boys/girls :lol:

I saw them at Camp Flog Gnaw last year :smokin

bunch of kids but that's what you get at an all ages festival.

they have beer gardens where we spent most of our time anyway.

I'll be there again this saturday :smokin

randomly came across "Ego Death" on Apple Music a couple weeks ago and
eek.gif

I'm so mad that I'm late on knowing about these cats. I knew who Syd was but I never knew what she did musically. I just knew her as an Odd Future chick

but damn they make some smooth music

Ready for their solo joints to start dropping.

Sid said 6lack is 1 of 2 features for her project :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom