*Official Thrift Store Thread*

damn you can't be that broke my dude

You can at least hit up your local mall and go to jcpennys or something and cop some nice levis and casual shirts

Every store always has sale's

damn you can't be that broke my dude

You can at least hit up your local mall and go to jcpennys or something and cop some nice levis and casual shirts

Every store always has sale's

I went last week and bought a lot of dress pants for work and a few dress shirts. I usually get my business attire from thrift shops. No pics for the blog yet. I need to get around to washing the clothes. I've been slacking on my blog big time. Hope to do a big update when I go to Vegas in Dec.

www.thirstythrift.com for those interested---it's my blog dedicated to thrifting.

I went last week and bought a lot of dress pants for work and a few dress shirts. I usually get my business attire from thrift shops. No pics for the blog yet. I need to get around to washing the clothes. I've been slacking on my blog big time. Hope to do a big update when I go to Vegas in Dec.

www.thirstythrift.com for those interested---it's my blog dedicated to thrifting.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

buffalo exchange 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Grabbed a pair of DS black/white Vans Authentics for $24 and VNDS SB Blazers for $24.
pimp.gif

Those of you on your high horses can step down, theres nothing wrong with thrift stores. You never know what kind of gems you'll find.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

buffalo exchange 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Grabbed a pair of DS black/white Vans Authentics for $24 and VNDS SB Blazers for $24.
pimp.gif

Those of you on your high horses can step down, theres nothing wrong with thrift stores. You never know what kind of gems you'll find.

My Swag, I blame you for me forgetting about an auction I was looking at. I just kept looking through your blog and completely lost track of time.

Nice blog BTW.

My Swag, I blame you for me forgetting about an auction I was looking at. I just kept looking through your blog and completely lost track of time.

Nice blog BTW.

I cop all my books from op shops here (we call them Opportunity shops lol)

I'll def be making my way to the thrift stores when I'm in the States next
pimp.gif
you never know what you'll find.

My brother copped something like 30 nice button up shirts for $18 the other day, doesn't really need them
laugh.gif
but I'm impressed with the ones I've seen so far, they're pretty much immaculate.

I cop all my books from op shops here (we call them Opportunity shops lol)

I'll def be making my way to the thrift stores when I'm in the States next
pimp.gif
you never know what you'll find.

My brother copped something like 30 nice button up shirts for $18 the other day, doesn't really need them
laugh.gif
but I'm impressed with the ones I've seen so far, they're pretty much immaculate.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Nice blog BTW.
Thanks! I am sorry about your auction. Hopefully whatever you were bidding on wasn't too rare and you can find it again.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Nice blog BTW.
Thanks! I am sorry about your auction. Hopefully whatever you were bidding on wasn't too rare and you can find it again.

Surprised no one has posted here in 3 years, especially since the biggest song of the year was called thrift shop. You'd think more people would be inspired to go there and post their finds here.

^ what did I do? Lol

Anyways, I just discovered thrifting recently. It's a cool hobby that kills some time when I have nothing to do. Today I got a Burberry all over print short sleeve button up for 3 bucks!

Let me know if there's a different thread for this. I know there's a dress better thread, but I think that's more for like suits and stuff rather than vintage wear.

Grave digging, but Im a sucker for old Starter jackets...

I was happy to hand the lady a $20. These jackets are worth a lot more than $20 to me

While I was in the same store after calming down from actually finding something, I noticed these old infant shoes. The shaqnosis I should have grabbed looking bad, they were $2 and OG. Just a cool shelf item

Back
Top Bottom