Official Tity Boi Aka 2 Chainz Thread *Def Jam's Newest Signee* Truuuuuu

I dig It's A Vibe. What is this, 2Chainz's 3rd resurgence :lol: :lol:?? Wish Big Amount and Good Drank blew up more than they did, but I'm liking another 2Chainz run

Yeah I guess this could be considered #3, _ just won't go away
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Nah but on the real tho he been making good music on the low and killing all his feats for a lil min now

Last edited:
Chainz probably one of the most consistent rappers out there tbh.

Jhene on It's a Vibe

It's a vibe
Am I your type?
***** tight
Maybe I'll spend the night, yeah, yeah
That's a vibe
Bust it, bust it wide
This the type of **** I like, yeah, yeah

:evil:

Chainz def deserves an MVP for 2016.

Everytime I think it's over for homie he bounces back. I actually been waiting on the album for a while now. I played the hell outta the last tape.

4 AM is actually pretty good (Except that skit at the end) Me personally I could do without the skits it was my only dislike with That Esco Future project, they dragged pretty long

Looking forward to Swae Lee feature

Blue Cheese with Migos

Last edited:
Glad he's putting Good Drank and Big Amount on there. Those songs don't need to get lost in the sauce

I mean he is eating. He apart of Eardrummers and I'm positive he help 2chainz with his **** as well (he still "signed" to TRU and stay in the studio with him) but damn bruh solo **** is not moving at all

Last edited:
Chainz has been on snap with the both of them for the past few weeks, so if they're not on this project I would expect they've both got material coming in the summer.

There was a snippet from Skooly that sounded flames. Hope we get that

This shoulda been big

I got my hands on her thighs
I play with her ***** and listen to Sade
Told her to bring it here shawtay

:pimp: :pimp:

^Can't remember all the mixtape names, but everything from Trapavelli to TRURealigion were great. May have been like 4-5 mixtapes around then

Back
Top Bottom