Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

except for the ice creams and video games i charged towards on my countless chuck e cheese adventures in my youth tmnt are meh

Movie
pimp.gif
toys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not sure if anyone posted this in the last 50+ pages.. but they are going to make another live action movie of tnmt slated for next year!

How many seasons were there? I wonder if they're going to release a huge box set once they are finished releasing the individual seasons.

there were 9 seasons. longest running cartoon until the simpsons broke the record in '98.

and desent, yeah it was posted already. re-boot and closer to the tone of the original comics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

best buy had them for 9.99? good deal

i'm still waiting for USPS to bring it to my house

Yea, i picked them up on Monday. I dont want to open them, but i want to watch the damn things...

I'm waiting to complete the toy set, so that I can open them, go to michael's a get a small custom display case.
pimp.gif

I saw season 7 at Ralphs for $6.99, should have copped same day. SMH. I went back, it was gone.

The packaging is pretty huge for one disc b/c them figs are small. Is the disc inside one of those slim dvd cases?

Back
Top Bottom