copped

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�Cooped! And the TMNT Blu-Ray is too.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

I have to OG version on my OG XBOX.
Thats wierd, I thought the OG was for the Super......

Now thats how you do a remake..... please remake Golden Eye from the 64 just like this.

wait so this will not be sold in stores for the 360 it has to be downloaded. I dont have X-Box live is ther eany other way I can go about obtaining the game?

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

wait so this will not be sold in stores for the 360 it has to be downloaded. I dont have X-Box live is ther eany other way I can go about obtaining the game?
?????????? I have no idea

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

?????????? I have no idea
the thing with live is that there are 2 types of packages:
the gold package is the one where you can play with other ppl online with
the silver package is the standard one... you can buy stuff online surf their net dl vids, all that jazz... but no multiplayer....

THIS IS HOW I SEE IT.... I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE XBOX, SOMEONE TOLD ME THIS!!

so if im wrong, i'm wrong

So they're delaying and moving it to a different date now for the x-box 360 (2 weeks later)

[h1]Summer of Arcade Schedule Switched Up[/h1]

[h2]Turtles and Splosion man on the move.[/h2]

by Charles Onyett
July 10, 2009 - Yesterday the schedule for XBLA releases deep into the summer, called the Summer of Arcade, was made public. It named availability dates and pricing for five anticipated titles, including Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-shelled, Splosion Man, Trials HD, and Shadow Complex. Today over at Major Nelson's blog, a slight adjustment was made. TMNT and Splosion man changed places, so now you'll have the opportunity to play Twisted Pixel's oddball platformer before Ubisoft's beat-em-up. You can find the adjusted schedule below.

July 22 - Splosion Man (800 Microsoft Points) - Latest Preview | Video

July 29 - Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (1200 Microsoft Points) - Latest Preview | Video

August 5 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-shelled (1200 Microsoft Points) - Latest Preview | Video

August 12 - Trials HD (1200 Microsoft Points) - Latest Preview | Video

From IGN.com:
July 13, 2009 - Back in the early '90s Konami was the king of four-player arcade beat 'em ups, usually based on a popular kids' license. The Simpsons, X-Men, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles all got great arcade treatments. The Ninja Turtles game spawned a sequel in 1991 called Turtles in Time that featured the same button-mashing gameplay with improved graphics. Now Ubisoft, current holder of the TMNT videogame rights, has dusted off Turtles in Time and given it an extreme 3D makeover for release on Xbox Live Arcade and, eventually, the PlayStation Network. This is the same game you blew your lunch money on in 1991 dressed up with modern visuals and a couple new modes.

Shredder and Krang have kidnapped the statue of liberty and the Turtles have to get her back. The game starts much like the first Ninja Turtles arcade game, with the fab four battling foot soldiers in the city streets and sewers. After level three, though, Shredder figures he's had enough and sends the turtles back in time. Just to be sure, he apparently also sent his entire army of foot soldiers back in time, as well. Our heroes will have to fight their way back to 1991, through prehistoric times, the days of pirates, the wild west, and even a star base in the future.

The gameplay formula is ripped right from the retro arcade rule book: fight your way through endless hordes of enemies by holding right on your controller and mashing the attack button. Get close enough to an enemy and you'll grab and smash them into the ground. And yes, you can still throw enemies into your TV screen. Fans of the first game will notice that you can now attack in four directions, instead of just left and right. However, movement is still locked to eight directions. Analog control hasn't been added to complement the updated visuals.

Turtles enthusiasts will recognize most of the bosses from the cartoon series. Baxter Stockman, Metalhead, Leatherhead, Cement Man, Krang, and of course Shredder all make appearances. The pirate ship boss fight is with Tokka and Rahzar, two characters from the second Ninja Turtles movie, The Secret of the Ooze. Unfortunately, though, April O'Neil only shows up in the intro cut scene (sporting more cleavage than I remember, I might add), and Casey Jones is nowhere to be found.

The new 3D graphics are slick and make for some nice lighting effects. You'll also notice some new enemy animations, such as when foot soldiers try to keep their balance when jumping onto a moving train. If you're a traditionalist and would rather play with the original graphics - well, you're out of luck. Unlike many XBLA games with enhanced visuals, there is no option here to revert back to the retro sprites and pixels.

A few new game modes have been added for this digital release. You can jump to any level in Quickplay and enjoy 99 lives, or see how far you can get with just one life in Survival. And, of course, now four Turtles can fight cooperatively online (local co-op is still supported in case you're not convinced this internet fad is gonna catch on). Each turtle has the same attacks and same controls -- a fact that can make it a little hard to follow your character when playing with the full four people.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-shelled will be available August 5 on XBLA for $15. It will be very interesting to see how it performs at that price point alongside games like Battlefield 1943 and Shadow Complex. Look for IGN's review of the game soon.
http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/100/1003076p1.html

Back
Top Bottom